Sacrifice to the Future

Devil realms

Devil realms

This devil's realm is always shrouded in darkness. Sunlight is never seen in this realm.No animals and plants exist here. There is only igneous rock and a small amount of impure rivers.There exist terrible creatures and beasts.These terrible creatures and beasts are the pets of the devils.It is absolutely impossible for an Earthling to stay on this planet. Because there is no oxygen here and oxygen is very necessary for human survival.When the devils bring a Pure Cultivator from Earth to their world, all the devils tie a kind of talisman on the Pure Cultivator's head to help the Pure Cultivator survive in this world.And to keep them alive, they create an artificial environment just like Earth.

They highly respect pure cultivators. Because according to devils a pure cultivator is a good symbol for them. Because of them the devils become stronger and gain immortality and can propagate their future.And their future generations are very strong.

They follow this rule very much because it comes from their tradition. Their forefathers have done exactly the same thing and reaped the same results.
But gradually the Pure Cultivators are decreasing in number and almost disappearing due to which the devils are very angry with the people of the world.Because a pure cultivator is formed in a complementary way with Yin and Yang's energy and his mind must be pure. There will be no lust or envy in him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Loyal Book library

Loyal Book library

The symbol of devil's kingdom was black. Even the library was decorated in black. The library was huge in size.

Inside that library was a woman wearing a red robe.The woman looks to be 25-26 years old. The woman had a strange book in her hand. Above the book was a picture of a strange beast.But the main thing is that a kind of white smoke is coming out of that strange book.The woman mumbled something and tried to keep the book closed with her hands. But the book was emanating from within it an invisible force that wanted to force the book open.The woman was putting her full effort and energy. Due to which blood is coming out from a particle of the woman's mouth.

In the end the woman is successful. And he closed the book completely and that white smoke stopped coming out from inside the book.The woman was so tired that she fell on the floor and was breathing heavily.