Teleportation

•Teleportation•

After two years of hell, Cale finally achieved his slacker life or he thought so...
__
Cale was watering his vegetables with the kids as Choi Han was ploughing the ground like it was child's work.

Cale shudders at Choi Han's strength. 'Vicious as usual '

Raon uses his magic to pour water like rain, more likely bragging about how great and mighty he is, while Hong agrees with Raon beaming and jumping.

Ohn stood by Cale's side as she shook her head, seeing her guardian shuddering and then having a glow of happiness.

Cale was thinking about his future plans with a slacker life. ' Yes, this is bliss. Which no one can take from me.'

Wolf kids ran to Cale with Lock as they were sweating and full of dirt, they had just come from training with Hilsman.

'These kids never know when to take a break.' Despite his internal complaints,
the corners of Cale's lips twitch upward ever so slightly at the sight of the wolf children and Lock, their enthusiasm and energy a clear testament to their hard work with Hilsman.

"Did you all have a good training session?" Cale asks his tone even and composed, though the mild interest in his voice is genuine. He assesses them with a quick glance, noting the sweat and dirt as signs of their dedication rather than a lack of discipline.

"You all look like you've been through quite the workout." His eyes might seem indifferent, but he takes a mental note to ensure they get a proper meal and rest after such exertion.

The wolf children and Lock nodded "Yes, young master!"

Roan and Hong come to wolf children, Raon chimes with a flutter of his wings "Puppy lock! You look a tiny bit stronger now!"

"Younger is right, nya!" Hong chimes as his whiskers twitch. "Everyone looks strong!"
"Just leaving you, Human!" Roan points at Cale.

Cale was baffled, how did this talk of wolf children take turn to him? He knows he's weak but he doesn't need daily reminders.
Cale nodded "Yes-yes, I am weak"

Choi Han chuckles low and smiles at the heartwarming interaction.

A few moments later, Cale was drinking lemon tea given by Ron as he looked at kids who were eating sweets and sweet tea. Cale can only grumble in his mind and cuss at Ron.

Roan eats cookies made by Cookie Emperor for him and his hyung and noona, excluding Cale as he still got a cookie ban from Alberu for doing such a terrifying scene at the last battle.

Raon's wings flutter as he looks at the sky and chimes in with a frown. "Human, something's wrong!"

Everyone's attention is on Raon, Choi Han grabbed his scabbard, wolf kids ready to defend and kittens ready to attack.
Cale took a sip and frowned "Something wrong?"

'I have a bad feeling about this...'

Raon nodded and flew in front of Cale “Human, it's like someone is trying to stop and twist the present!"

Cale's frown deepens, Stop and twist the present? This power is only held by those bastards (god's)

Cale was about to grumble when a binding light covered their vision and the whole Eastern and Western continent.