Request Page

(Changed/Edited the request page because the previous one doesn't make sense at some point).

_________________________________________________________

Welcome to The Requesting Page of this book merely made by Me! - Pleased to welcome you here for a nice and calm reading. Although before sending quite and such requests, I would love to drop by some pre-cautions/disclaimers and rules. If so, lets begin with the rules!

Rules are important to know more to the story isn't it? If so, please read the rules carefully and firmly before giving out some lovely requests!

Hereby, Rules:

The author here only writes fluff, angst and platonic and cutely scenes. Inappropriate requests such as like Smut, or worse; Underage S*x will not to be followed and deleted automatically.

As far as possible, Character x Character are hereby only to be allowed here so; I deeply apologized for those who's not fond of it or prefer other categories.

Requesting of Rare-pair ships of the said Fandom will be very much welcomed and allowed, The author here is hereby a Multi-Shipper. Although, other pro-ships such as like !ncest ships, Minor x Adult, Age-restricted pairings will be strictly and should not be allowed.

As per requesting, please do provide your request with a much detailed one. But, The Author here also understands if it's not so detailed to be exact. Just providing the requests with a much more detailed aspect is already easy enough to write about.

The writing might take a while so it's really appreciated if you keep the patience and wait for the awaited chapter to be published. The chapter depends on how the Author will write it in a pro-longed one or just a short term.

Mentioning of other ships in a certain ship request will not be tolerated. Please respect other people by their own chosen likings.

If I have not mentioned this in the description of the book yet then I'll hereby give the rule; Requesting with AU's are also allowed here, although to mentioned again : Still provide it with more details.

• Please do excuse any weird plot, spelling mistakes or huge grammar errors in one of the chapters. But if you spot one and somehow it made you uncomfortable, please point it out to me immediately and the Author will gladly change it afterwards.

-

Now onto some short disclaimers/pre-cautions to stay out of huge conflicts! This is only to be said because I want my readers to fairly observe and read the book without any conflicts to happen. Readers are kind of mischievous and I know it, but still; Understand to ONLY continue with the book by your own decision if you dare to read such things.

Disclaimer! :

• This book may contain some minor-major swearing that may trigger some others. This book also contains other vulgar stuff depending on a certain request or it's just made up out of boredom, so please don't read further into the book if you're already uncomfortable of aspects like this. The Author here cares about every readers status and health in every way possible :)

-

Characters that will be mentioned in the book does not belong to me! They come from a webtoon called 'School Bus Graveyard' on Webtoon, made by lilredbeany or to be called 'Red'. The book cover also does not belong to me, the book cover was only seen to be in Pinterest, including other pictures that will be used here in the further chapters while everything else is officially made by Me/The Author.

The Author hoped that you didn't had a stroke reading all :) Without further ado, You can now start the requests & have a warm reading! You are always welcome here and to be pleased. Enjoy!

✍🏻...