'Braids' - Ashler

A/N  (1/2):

This draft has been sitting here for like a long time and this was requested a long time ago so- I'm sorry for the delay peeps, hope y'all understand. 

-Yep, totally OOC (Out of character).

- This chapter also has no warnings, just pure fluff because yes (feeding all my Ashler shippers out there because ilyasm fr).

- A hint of Loden and Benlor to thrill the story up!! (It's your choice if you see it as just platonic or romantic, enjoy it all ya' want pookie)

-Just expect some bad story plot because my ideas is sh!tty af  😙

_________________________________________________________

It was near the end of school and the group was oh thankful for that; after all they need or should i say 'deserve' a really long break. Who knows these sillies have been so tired because of the devastating and tiring experience in the phantom realm; plus, their teenage life. Although, they couldn't do anything about the experience in the Phantom dimension since they will still have to face it either way.

The group has decided that they should have a sleepover at the Hernandez residence (this time) and spend their final weeks of school there, together. As should, the twins were already setting their home for a comfortable experience for the others; Obviously, nor probably, one of them is tad excited to spend their weeks with 'someone'.

-

As the rest of the group have finally reached the twins home, they started the day with just hanging out with each other and play some silly games. Obviously Both Ashlyn and Tyler wasn't really amuse at first; well, those two are sometimes to be called "Bored"  when doing usual daily silly experience whenever the group has a sleepover coming. We could say that the rest of the group isn't oblivious of the two but let's just say that they never bothered to find out what's going on between those two.

As the fun day continued, the two just kept being more awkward with each other, its either they would be stealing each other glances or shooting each other sudden stares; the rest knew but didn't budge. It was finally the first night of the sleepover, the group have decided to just stay in the school bus graveyard when they finally get to the Phantom Realm but since it has not hit midnight yet; they decided to chill with each other in the bedrooms.

The group grabbed their bags and made their way to the twins bedroom, as they reached it; They realize the bedroom was a bit tight for them, so tight that one sleeping bag was already enough to fit in the floor to sleep on. 

"Not to be rude but don't you think this bedroom that we'll be using is a bit tight to sleep on?" Aiden said with a slight smirk plastered in his face while scanning the whole room as Ben nudged him; clearly unsatisfied by the blonde's behavior. "Well― We don't have a guest room. We're really sorry if the house is small" Taylor responded with a slight expression in her face as her brother; Tyler, was beside the brown-haired girl, shooting Aiden with a "do you want me to kill you here right now?" Glare; totally unfazed of the silly blonde's demeanor.

The group exchanged some glances before deciding a bed seating plan for each other. We all know that 3 persons in each bed on the twin's bunk bed won't make sense at all, some are really messy sleepers and would probably punch their bed mate in their sleep so; Just like said before, they placed one sleeping bag on the fitting-enough space on the floor and sat on it; forming in a small circle to decide who they would be sleeping with.

"Taylor?" The male brunette began as he stared at the said girl while crossing both of his arms in his chest. "Ew that's incest bro" Aiden immediately responded as he looked at Tyler with a sarcastic-like disgusted expression but keeping his usual smile. "How the hell is that incest? Isn't that what siblings do in situations like thi-" He stopped before he let out an annoyed scoff "Y'know what, just shut up." The brunette sighed as he looked back at his sister, still waiting for the girl's answer from before. "Nah go find someone else to sleep with Ty" Taylor responded back with an expression that Tyler was not happy to see. With that, Taylor signaled to his brother to the ginger who was really distracted in her thoughts, as the brunette girl gave his brother a slight smirk. The other brunette caught off guard with how his sister responded afterwards with the secretly said girl. Did his sister knew? He scoffed it out as he rolled his eyes to show his annoyance towards the brunette girl.