Care to be Mine | Chapter - 19

Taehyung felt all the darkness being switched by a light which is making him to see redness with his eyes closed .

He battled his eyes to open it clearly to get a clear view forgetting about everything until his head started pain in effects .

He closed his teary eyes again feeling the weightless of his brain being more than usual . He felt all the memories imprinting on his long term memory which is going to taunt him to his death bed .

He felt himself in a lots of emotions which he cannot describe in one word .

Once , he had an unsaid love and now he doesn't even remember him . Now , he wants the bloods of his all pain but something is restricting him with pain . Even if he ignore that something and does his works... the lucifer is all the where flipping his plans .

He wants answer for all his questions but the answer key is blank and locked .

The key is somewhere he cannot even think of . The key is covered in blood and his pains .

The warmness for his heart is wherever that he can't even remember .

Pathetic , right .

Too much .

Taehyung slowly tried to wake up but only felt a caged by a hand in his waist . He did not even felt anything while thinking of his things .

He reminded himself to not be distant from the real world or else you will remain as a doll more a fu-k doll .

He tried to wipe his tears which is flowing consistently without his consent in pain but his hand is also caged .

He felt like a bird who is caged in a cage with fires over the cage and a chain over his body .

He took a deep breath to distract himself from the pain . He wanted to scream in the pain but he cannot , he should not . He should not show himself pathetic which is he .

He trembled and flinched when he felt an hot breath in his neck which is slowly traveling to his earlobe . While the soft threads brushing his skin . The soft layers of a pink cherry wiping its wetness in his earlobe .

He moaned in the feel without any prior and shut without anything but embarrassment . His cheeks flushed a little and his teeth grinned together .

Just few days , he will make sure he give a painful death for him .

Taehyung started to struggle in the hold but stopped when he felt a weight in his hip bone caging him wholely . He trembled in whole touch and tried to move to atleast little keep distance but he can't .

He left a sob and clutch his body stiffen in pain making the other to wake without any motive .

" Tae "

" Tae baby "

He asked while shaking him and rubbing his cheeks . He knows he will be in pain because of the moments before but still he thought to play with him as he was well fine moving out of his grib with a groan and kick in his leg .

Jungkook thought he is well fine without any after medicine but he came to know he is a dumb for a mafia today .

He felt his heart clench when he looked at the tear buds limping in the side of the blue eyes . He slowly took his thumb to the tears and wipe it while kissing the back of the thumb which is wet now .