CHAPTER-33

"Look who's here." Yoongi entered the hospital room with Jungkook's father.

"You are very late, hyung!" Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook looked at them from the bed.  Watching his father made him remember all the past.

Jungkook's father stared at him with guilty eyes and stood infront of his bed.

"Apologise." Taehyung stated.

The man looked at him and then at Jungkook. "I'm sorry." He continued. "I'm very sorry, son. I'm very sorry for everything."

Jungkook could feel the tear in his eyes.
"Y-you have been lying to me since my birth."

His father looked at him.

"You're not my real father, right?"

His father gazed at him. "Who t-told you?"

"Tell me if this is the truth!" Jungkook shouted as the tears fell from his eyes.

Yoongi and Taehyung stood at their places and listened to them carefully.

"I would've not loved you less if you told me the truth!"

"I'm sorry.." His father sighed.

"Why did you do this.." Jungkook cried. "I am not like the others doesn't mean that I'll stop loving you! You've cared for me alone! I can't forget everything just because you hate me! I still love you dad! Please.. please stop hating me."

His father fell on his knees infront of him and cried for his forgiveness.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gestured him to go out.
"I can't leave you with this man!" Taehyung uttered.

"Hyung..please."

Taehyung and Yoongi left the father and son alone in the room.
Once the door was closed, Jungkook stood up from his bed and hugged his father.

"I forgive you, dad." He smiled and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry for shouting."
The man hugged him back.

His father's cries slowly turned into laughter.
Jungkook still hugged him in confusion. "Dad?"

His stepfather moved close to his ear and whispered, "Just because I apologised.. doesn't change the fact that you still got fucked by a man who's gonna be someone else's." He chuckled. "Now that you know I'm not your real father, hear the truth. I regret not killing you in your apartment."

He pulled away and stood up, dusting his clothes. "I'm still waiting for your death."

Jungkook froze at his place and stared at the wall infront of him.

His father left the room and just as he left, Taehyung entered.
He found Jungkook knelt down on the floor.
"Did he apologise properly?"

He didn't get any reply from Jungkook. "JungKook?" He shook him.

A tear rolled down Jungkook's eye. He looked at Taehyung. "Hyung..."

"What happened Jungkook?" Taehyung knelt next to him.

Jungkook cried and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"What happened!?" Taehyung worried.

"He...still hates me." Jungkook sniffled.

"What did he say?"

"He..said bad to..you." Jungkook sobbed. "To us."

"What did he say Jungkook?" Taehyung rubbed his back.

"That..." JungKook continued. "That... I got fu-fucked...by a man.. who's gonna..get married." He cried.

"Fucked?"