America goodbye D: -(A/n)

America goodbye D:

-

So, this is the end!

The chapter posted before this is the final thing I'll be writing for this book!

I'm sure you've been able to tell by my last few chapters my writing just isn't increasing in quality and is rather decreasing. It's not just this book either, I've noticed this in my writing with the other books I'm currently working on.

So I've found myself discouraged, and am ending this book here, just to lighten my load.

To be honest I've been falling out of the KinitoPET fandom as well. I'm more into Murder Drones, Fundamental Paper Education, Demon Slayer and lately, The Amazing Digital Circus. (Pomni x Gumigoo is what I use as archery target practice.)

All those great comments have been greatly appreciated, this book was originally going to end after "bowling ball ending" but because people seemed to enjoy my writing I continued.

I'd like to hear thoughts on my work? Were the things I wrote original? What was your favorite oneshot and why? Don't feel obligated to answer- this isn't school work.

But, goodbye my silly little munchkins and thank you agian.

- Ru-Ru

¤•°× - ♡ - ×°•¤

P.s;

Some of you have said some 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 things on this book that I'll never forget by the way, living rent free in my mind!!