Pissed off

As we were going there I matched my pace with him and said please don't drag this professor, I don't want any issues with the seniors professor it hasn't been many days as well professor, you could just reprimand them and leave them. He looked at me in disapproval well everything is not about you miss Xavier the patient would have went into critical condition that's why I intervened and then saw them vent their anger on you that's why i got angry and don't be a coward you have to stand for yourself. I mumbled I wish I had a brother like you I think he got more angry hearing that I wonder why? First professor Robin went into the cabin guess only Arnav was with Professor Tyagi at that time he came out and asked me. What did you do now why is he looking furious and you look drained. First I glared at him then told him I will text you later ,then I saw my seniors boring holes into my soul I prayed to god please have mercy on me they are planning to kill me lord.
Professor Tyagi first called me inside and asked me what all happened in my pov , he then told me to get a hold of my emotions because I won't be able to perform well if I start getting emotional for an extraction I will ruin the focus of others as well as mine , then he asked me if I wanted to press any charges on the seniors for ragging. Then I looked at prof Robin and I kinda think he wanted me to consider it but I can't let 2 upcoming surgeons get debarred because of this silly incident. I thought about it and told prof Tyagi maybe they were frustrated because of their work load sir instead we can arrange some programs so that seniors and juniors work together and seniors learn to help their juniors maybe just a suggestion. He told me to call it a day go home. I nodded and looked at prof Robin for a last time he doesn't look happy but concerned I decided to wait outside till Mrinal, Abhishek are also ready to go. Looks like me and Arnav will be here for a while. Ankita mam and Lavanya mam went in as if to fight a war I was feeling nervous so I told Arnav let's take a walk and drink coffee or something. I narrated the whole story. He clapped and said damn Ruth you are magnet for tragedy how do you manage to do something bigger and bigger daily . I shrugged and said believe me I ask the same question. After a while I saw prof Robin coming back I jogged towards him, he asked not in a very flattering tone what do you want now? I said nothing sir I wanted to apologize first I thought I will text you but talking face to face seems better I think. He asked me tell me why you are sorry?
I said because I caused trouble for the seniors for the patient for prof Tyagi and you.
He said why are you so good I looked into his eye and he said I don't mean it as a compliment you tend to take everyone's burden on yourself you think people will love you for that but you are wrong ohh so very wrong they will use you and chew you like a gum and spit it in the garbage. Do you know why prof Tyagi didn't punish you , because he doesn't want this empathetic surgeon to be killed by this cruel world if he had shouted on you today he knows it that you would have opted for other course in other college or in this campus, we need empathetic surgeons. But I don't agree with him we need empathetic but strong willed surgeons only then could we proceed with the surgeries. Who would come to a doctor whom herself doesn't know how to control her emotions you are not empathetic you are stupid and don't you dare take leave tomorrow.
Just then Mrinal and Swati joined us he told Mrinal to teach me to be strong and not cry for everything, they chatted about something else I was lost and then we parted ways with him.
When I reached home on the way they all tried to cheer me up but nothing seemed to work for me today usually it's food and I am set.
I called my mumma papa they tried their best to encourage me to not loose hope and remind me to forget through what all I had gone through to get here.
They said vava(its my nickname in Malayalam which basically means baby) life is full of up and downs and both the professors are right in their own place one is like mummy coddling you one is make you face the harsh reality so don't be angry on the other one pray to God and go to sleep.
That night I cried myself to sleep.