141-150

Explain Chapter 141: 141. Explain
Reached out and grabbed him.

"Your hand is in the current state, so I'll take care of it. Stand aside."

Lu Changqing looked at her with a somewhat amusing look.

"Wife, you being so powerful makes me look useless."

The two have now expressed their true feelings to each other and confirmed their relationship.

Nuannuan treated him as her own property.

He is still injured now, how can he move?

"Well, you'll have your chance to show off in the future. This time, let me do it, so you don't get tired and become useless later."

As he said this, he looked down.

Lu Changqing blushed a little when she looked at him.

He stretched out his hand and held her in his arms.

"Who was so shy that he didn't even dare to look at me just now? Now you are so bold as to tease me. Hmm... wait and see how I will deal with you when I get back. You will know whether it works or not in the future."

Nuannuan blushed a little after what he said and quickly pushed him away.

"Shame on you... Humph. Alright, stand aside now and don't bother me anymore."

As he spoke, he groped around on the wall, then used all his strength to slowly push the stone door open a tiny crack.

The door opened and Lu Changqing grabbed her and went in first.

This is a very long corridor that can only accommodate one person.

The surrounding area is also smooth stone walls, and there is nothing strange.

"come on."

After coming over, Nuannuan pushed the stone wall back again.

This corridor seemed very clean, and there was a faint sense of breeze in the air.

"It seems that people often come to this corridor. Look at the footprints on the ground."

Although this corridor is enclosed, it is ventilated and dusty.

There were obvious footprints on the ground.

Lu Changqing squatted down and observed it carefully.

"This footprint is still fresh and has not been covered by dust, which means someone has been here recently. Maybe your brother and his friends' disappearance is related to the people who came to this corridor. But which direction should we go now?"

There was endless darkness on both sides of the corridor. It looked like a long journey.

Nuannuan took out the compass.

It had been more than an hour since she had dripped blood, and the compass had become ineffective, so she had to drip blood again.

Handed the compass to Lu Changqing.

"Help me get it first."

Her hands were extremely dirty when she fell just now. She took out a wet tissue to wipe her fingers clean first, then took out a small knife and put it on her fingers again.

Seeing her action, Lu Changqing quickly stopped her.

"what are you doing?"

Nuannuan pointed at the compass.

"Blood is needed to activate the compass."

Lu Changqing raised his hand without hesitation.

"Use mine."