421-430

Chapter 421 420. Secret Room Chapter 421 420. Secret Room
Old Master Yang took the thing and placed it reverently in the middle of the room.

After mumbling for a while, he quickly pulled Nuannuan to find the secret room in the ancestral hall.

The secret rooms in their house were passed down orally by the head of the family.

This secret room is also designed to be very secretive.

After searching for a while, Mr. Yang found that the secret room was still intact, so he felt relieved.

"Luckily, no one has touched the secret room in our house. Let's go."

After saying that, he walked out.

Nuannuan looked at him with some confusion.

"Grandpa, don't you want to go in and take a look?"

Mr. Yang shook his head.

"No, the mechanism of this secret room was designed very complicatedly. The door alone weighs a thousand pounds. It takes more than ten strong men to lift it. Let's wait and see. The things have been underground for so many years, so we don't have to worry about losing them."

This is also the reason why Mr. Yang felt confident in putting his family treasure in the secret room. The secret room in their house was designed by an expert. The door cannot be easily opened without a key and 10 strong men.

Nuannuan was a little worried.

"Grandpa, when we opened the door, were those ten or so strong men also inside? Would they know the secret of the secret room?"

Mr. Yang shook his head.

"This secret room is so ingenious. They didn't open the door here. They went around the back of the ancestral hall. There is a mechanism over there. They operated it from there."

Hearing him say this, Nuannuan felt more relieved, but it was not safe to leave these things here.

"Grandpa, do you want to go in and take a look?"

Old Master Yang looked at Nuannuan, then looked at his own aging body.

"With just the two of us, I'm afraid we can't even pull up the chain."

In fact, he also really wanted to go back to his secret room and take a look.

When he left, he placed the tablets of his ancestors in there. Now that he is back, he naturally wants to pay homage to them.

But there were only the grandfather and grandson, the old, weak and young, so who could lift the iron chain?

"Grandpa, I'll go try."

After saying that, he walked out of the door and went straight outside.

At the back of the ancestral hall, she found the zipper and pulled it. The iron chain made a rattling sound. As it had not been maintained or replaced for a long time, the chain was extremely rusty.

Nuannuan held her breath and pulled the chain upwards with both hands.

All I heard was a crackling sound, as if something was moving.

Old Man Yang in the room looked at the slowly rising iron gate and was extremely surprised.

He felt that his current mood was beyond words.

Is my granddaughter the reincarnation of a strong man? It's incredible that she can pull up such a heavy chain by herself.

When it was two-thirds of the way through, it seemed to be stuck by something and could not be pulled up anymore. Nuannuan pulled hard and the chain broke.