Chapter 8: Painting The Town Part 1

"Give it up Scarlet Spider, you're completely surrounded!" Adam shouted as Jaune just smirked underneath his mask.

"I like those odds." Jaune said as Roman and Neo both faced palmmed at what Adam just said.

"You just jinxed it, you just had to run your mouth." Roman said while Neo was just shaking her head as Jaune double tapped his communicator to let Izuku, Yang, Weiss and Ruby know where they are as Pyrrha, Nora, Shoto, Denki and Kirishima all barged their way inside.

"Wow, didn't know you'd plan on making this a party." Roman joked as Jaune did a cheeky little head tilt.

"Pays to have good friends." Jaune quipped as Ren and Blake reappeared while aiming their weapons at Adam, who immediately locked his eyes on Blake.

"Hello, my darling."

The room completely fell silent as Jaune and the others were looking at Blake in confusion and concern, while Roman looked at Adam.

"Yeah, I'm going to need context here, a lot of context." Roman asked, hoping to God this isn't going where he thought it was before looking at Neo to see the message she wrote.

'Probably would still be better then Twilight.'

"Neo, it doesn't take that much effort to be a better experience then Twilight." Roman remarked.

"Blake, were you and him?" Pyrrha asked, still in shock to what they just heard Adam say as Blake quickly shock her head.

"It's complicated, I thought what Adam was doing was best for everyone, before I realized the truth." Blake said as Adam had his hands on his weapon, ready to strike at the heroes.

"You have no right to critique my actions Blake, especially when you haven't been through what most of us have, princess. After all, you barely made time for the cause!" Adam said with a hint of venom in his voice while Jaune and the others were confused why Adam referred to Blake as a princess.

'Think we should stop him from monologuing?'

"No, no Neo, let him see for himself." Roman said as Neo just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well excuse me for wanting to have an actual life and spend time with my own mother!" Blake snapped back at Adam while Jaune was wait for Izuku to show up so the fun could really get going.

"Your mother is a fool, just like your father was! I'm doing what both he and Sienna are cowards for not doing, putting humanity right where they belong!" Adam shouted as Jaune shot webs at him before pulling him right to him, and slammed Adam into the ground.

"You talk too much, that's our thing." Jaune said as Adam's sword launched out of its sheath into Jaune's chest, sending him back but Jaune quickly regained his footing as he flipped to the others.

"Right, forgot you can do that."

"Uh yoohoo? S'cuse me." Everyone looked up as they all saw Izuku sticking to the ceiling.

"Can I come in this way, or do I have to Kool-aid Man my way in?" Izuku asked before dropping down right beside Jaune.

"Oh, this just keeps getting better and better." Roman remarked as Neo waved at Izuku who just saluted back, while Adam was glaring at Izuku right before Yang punched a hole into the wall, showing Ruby and Weiss were beside her.