Chapter 10: Broken Pride & Brief History

'Finally, things are finally getting back to how they're meant to be. Now that Deku's finally out of my fucking hair, I am back at my rightful place of being the best. Oh, those fucking dumbasses were so quick to believe me saying Deku tried to kill me. And to make it better, Ponytail and Four Eyes both fucked off to whatever hole Deku bailed too so I have no one to get in my way of being the #1 hero!'

Bakugo's extremely arrogant thoughts were going through the roof since Izuku had left U.A, repairing and further inflating his ego to incredibly high proportions as Bakugo now believed that there was nothing that could stop him now.

But how wrong he was.

'Shame that shitty hair and dunce face bailed with Deku, those fucking dumbasses were a bit useful. Oh well, guess I'll make due with the other extras, except the frog, emo, animal lover and the zombie since Deku corrupted them into thinking I'm the problem.' Bakugo thought to himself as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before heading to the common room to watch t.v.

'And I just need to find a way to get the teachers off my back, otherwise I'm fucked.' Bakugo thought as he sat down and started flicking through channels before stopping at a news report about the recent Paladin incident.

'Tch, faunus freaks. The world would be better off without those dirty animals, quirkless people and people with semblances.' Bakugo thought with a smug and heartless grin on his face before hearing that Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider were involved.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Bakugo screamed in anger hearing and seeing that Izuku was still getting the glory that he felt like belonged to him, despite the whole Kamino incident being public knowledge which further pissed off Bakugo.

But then he heard that Izuku had help from some students from Beacon as Bakugo's eyes widen as he remembered what Jaune said to him during their last meeting.

'No, no, no, no, no!!!!!! How the fuck did Deku and Vomit Boy get into Beacon of all schools?!?!!? They must have cheated their way in!!!' Bakugo screamed internally, being extremely pissed off that Izuku and Jaune were both off being successful, despite the fact they're at a different school but Bakugo didn't care about that.

'No, no, I'm just overreacting. They have to be falling miserably and everyone is taking pity on them, that's all.' Bakugo justified to himself, being unable to believe or accept that Izuku and Jaune are doing very well for themselves.

*Meanwhile*

Izuku and Jaune were getting food from themselves and the others as they brought the food to the table they were sitting at, as Nora immediately started digging in.

"Who would have thought fighting bad guys works up an appetite?" Nora joked as she continued eating her food as the others just smiled.

"You get used to it fast." Izuku said as he started eating himself while Ren looked at Blake with a curious look on his face.

"Hey Blake, why did Adam refer to you as 'princess' back here?" Ren asked, curious as to why Adam called Blake that while the others all looked curious to what they heard from Ren.

"Yeah, I wondered what's up with that. Didn't seem like it was a pet name, that and him calling you darling." Jaune said as they waited to let Blake answer if she was comfortable with it.

"Well, I had it easier then most faunus growing up given where I was born, though that didn't stop me from wanting equality. Guess it's natural given that I was basically born into the White Fang." Blake explained as they looked at her and gave her their full attention.

"Plus the fact my father started it helped with my choice." Blake continued explaining.

"Oh, guess that explains why he called you princess. Seems like he was envious of you Blake." Yang said as Weiss nodded her head in agreement with her blonde teammate.