Oh, crap. "Uh, no. I don't think we need to talk about that," I said quickly. "It's not true anyway."

"Oh? So is that not why you blush all the time around me?" He said taking a step toward me.

I retreated a step. "All the time? You've only known me for a day!"

He took another step. "I can tell you're lying."

"Bull," I huffed backing up. Then stopped. "Gojo, maybe I do like you. A lot. But you don't even know me and..." My voice trailed off when I saw he was smirking. "What?" I demanded.

"You just admitted you had feelings for me."

"I said maybe!"

"You like me," he said firmly.

"More like I'm in love with you," I mumbled.

"What?" 

"Nothing!" I said quickly. I hadn't met to say that out loud. 

He suddenly disappeared and appeared again behind me. He had me trapped before I could do anything. "You said you loved me," he said in my ear.

He was behind me so I couldn't really do anything. "Let go before I make a tree branch drop on your head," I said grumpily.

He snorted. "You wouldn't."

"Don't tempt me."

He twisted me around and pinned me against a wall. "Still want to?" He said holding me there.

I made a face. "Uh-huh. Except now I'm thinking a brick would work better."

He tugged my blindfold down. I glared in response. I wish he didn't have my hands pinned. "I could easily block it."

"Could you?" I countered. I blinked. Several times. "Uh...Mind letting me put the blindfold back on?" He shook his head and tugged his off. I instantly shut my eyes. I knew what his eye color was and I did want to look at him. But I did not want to be able to get into his head whenever I wanted. "Gojo, please either cover my eyes or yours," I said keeping my eyes squeezed tightly.

"Look at me," he ordered.

I shook my head. "No. I don't want to be able to take control of you whenever I want."

"Do you not trust yourself? Do you think you'll do it?"

That's when it hit me. "You aren't seriously saying you're going to test me with you being the test subject!"

"Who else would do it? Now look at me."

I bit my lip then opened my eyes. E/c eyes met bright blue ones. However before his memories and stuff could flood my mind, I slammed up a mental wall. "There," I growled. 

He smiled. "Good." He let me go and backed up.

I slid my blindfold back over my eyes. He had done the same. My phone rang and I blinked at the phone number. "Hello?"

"This is Principal Yaga. The Kyoto School has arrived and you and Satoru need to get here. Now," he said.

I blinked. "Why are you calling me?"

"He's not answering his phone."

I glanced at Gojo and saw him studying a tree. "Huh. Alright. We're on our way." I hung up but saved that number. "Why didn't you answer your phone when the principal called?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "We were in your friend's hospital room. It seemed like a bad time to answer the phone."

I stopped walking. "Let's be clear about one thing. She. Is. Not. My. Friend," I said nearly spitting the words.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Fuck you," I growled. Then paused. He had skillfully gotten me to tell him how I felt about him then changed the subject into me looking into his eyes. I frowned and looked at him. He smirked. "You did that because of the way I feel, didn't you?"

He nodded. "Glad you figured it out."

I glared wishing he could see my eyes. "Can you teleport us to the school?" 

He grabbed my wrist and did it. "Does that answer your question?"

I was dizzy but then snorted when his words penetrated through the dizziness. "I already knew you could teleport. I was just asking since you made us walk everywhere today." I walked past him and into the school. In the lounge, I froze. "Nanami, your back..." I hesitated. "Is Itadori okay?"

Gojo flopped onto an armchair. Nanami looked at me. "He could be better. That curse we dealt with killed someone in front of him so that's going to be difficult for him to come to terms with."

I nodded. "Yeah." I glanced at Gojo. 

He sighed. "That wasn't what I had in mind when I said 'tough'."

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. Nanami and he talked for a bit then Itadori came in. He and Gojo started planning the 'big reveal'. "Pretty sure that doesn't happen," I said when Gojo finished explaining what would happen.

He looked at me. "You would know."

I grimaced. "I would." I turned to leave the room.

He was blocking my path instantly. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To talk to Utahime about how idiotic you are," I replied.

He snorted. "She likes me."

I chuckled. "She hates you." I paused. "Gojo, I won't leave the school. I promise."

"How do I know you'll keep that promise?"

"You know, I could make..." I scowled. "You're purposely pushing my buttons to see if I snap and control you, aren't you?"

He sighed. "Doesn't take you long to figure these things out, does it?"

"You're a jerk, you know that, right?" I told him grumpily.

He shrugged. "I've been told that a couple of times."

I walked around him. "See you later." I found Utahime waiting with the rest of the kids.

She looked at me. "Hey, Y/n."

I smiled. "So I guess my entry to this place has reached everyone?"

She nodded. "Shoko's betting that you're the only person who can take that idiot on."

"She'd be right since he made me look him in the eyes," I grumbled.

"He did?"

"Yeah, and he keeps pushing me to see how far he can go before I snap and control him."

"Doesn't seem like it's worked."

"It hasn't."

She looked around. "Where is the idiot?"

"On his way," I replied. 

And he showed up wheeling the cart that was holding Itadori inside. He gave the Kyoto kids those weird dolls and then had Itadori pop up to the Tokyo Kids. "Idiot," Utahime muttered.

I grinned as Gojo said he had been worried about Gakuganji. "Had not," I teased when he came over to me.

"Was too," he replied.

I shook my head. "You couldn't care less." I paused. "He wants his students to kill someone specific," I said in an undertone.

"Yuji?" He muttered.

I nodded. "He thinks he's too dangerous."

"Coward."

"Couldn't agree more," I said. Then we both turned and watched as everyone was introduced. Next step, Goodwill Event.