Night 1: This town ain't big enough for the two of us

After 2 hours of driving, Dan arrives at the new Fazbear Steakhouse in Texas "the Senary Saloon", the place to which his friend Ant invited him. 

"OH MY GOD ! YOU'RE REAL!!" Dan says shocked. "Ant! I thought you were killed by Renaldo or something, I'm so glad you're alive!" he continues.

Dan really can't believe that he is seeing his best friend after all that time, mostly because... he was supposed to be dead.

"He definitely did a number on me, that's for sure. But... not nearly as much as he did to you..." Ant responds.

"Yeah, those drugs he injected us with... Apparently I was allergic or something." Dan claims.

"They found you collapsed right outside that building. It's a miracle you're still alive..." Ant points out.

"I can say the same thing to you! How'd you get away??" Dan asks confused.

"Let's just say Renaldo is under control. You got him in that suit, remember?" Ant says. 

"I do. But how do you?" Dan says even more confused.

"Uh, duh. I was with you the whole time." Ant replies.

"Oh, right. Anyway, why did you make me fly all the way out here? When you called me you were really vague." Dan says as he looks around the place.

"I figured with all those medical bills of your own, you could use a job" Ant hesitantly says.

That's right. Dan is been in hospital for almost one and a half year right now. A couple of money would be very helpful for him right now. But would he say yes to a job like this? Again?

"Oh no. I'm not doing this again" Dan immediately rejects the offer.

"Relax. This is completely safe. I've been working here for the past few months and... honestly I'm having the time of my life." Ant confidently says. " Oh, and do you like steak?" he asks.

"Of course I love steak" Dan mumbles.

"Then you'll love this place. Definitely not a pizza slice around. Come on, I'll give you the tour." Ant says, as they head inside the building.

Ant explains that when they both escaped from Renaldo's grasp and he was in the hospital, he was having dreams about the Fun park, something that Dan also remembers dreaming of. Ant tells him that there was a western themed area in the park and since he had the dream he started getting into westerns, so when he looked at this job at his newspaper, he just took the job.

"Ok, so this is like the waiting area?" Dan asks.

"Yes it is, honestly we have a lot of booked up dates so... people just wait here" Ant explains.

"You wouldn't really think a lot of people would show up here because... we're in the middle of nowhere. I drove two hours to get here. Don't you feel lonely here?" Dan rightfully states.

"No, I don't feel lonely at all. I have Freddy to keep me company over here and..." 

Dan is startled by seeing an animatronic again. And of course no one can blame him.

"It's fine. None of the animatronics here are dangerous because, one of the first assignments they had me do here was code an AI that looks after all the animatronics behavior here. And I named it Al" Ant says with a smirk.