Day 3: The Research and Development Room

Dan and Ant are back to their apartment watching a TV show, when Dan has a feeling that they've been missing something...

Ant: You didn't sleep that well, did you?

Dan: Dude, how could I? There was a guy that just died yesterday! And then we found that Renaldo's here. It's a lot of take in...

Ant: Yeah, I see what you're talking about.

Dan: I mean, I can't help but feel that we're missing something important. Are we sure we didn't overlook anything yesterday?

Ant: You know, now that I think about it, we might did. We probably should go downstairs and check.

Dan and Ant are exploring the factory once again. To make sure they don't miss any crucial detail, they both go to the same direction. Dan is very annoyed by the fact that the workers are just continuing their jobs like nothing happened, and they didn't even clean up the blood from yesterday's incident. After looking at every single corner of the factory, they realize that the only place they haven't look yet, is the Research and Development room. Despite not being allowed in there, they decide to go in...

(At the R&D)

Ant: Uh, this reminds me the old storage room in the pizzeria.

Dan: It smells like it too...

Ant: This must be where the engineers assembled the animatronics.

Dan: This whole factory assembles them Ant. I think this is where they developed the new ones.

Ant: Uh, there are animatronic parts everywhere...

While searching for clues Dan finds another animatronic :Vixie , which is gruesomely designed with red sharp teeth but does not seem active.

Dan: Hey Ant, take a look at this.

Ant: What did you find? OH JEEZ! Have you seen this one before?

Dan: No, but it's giving me the creeps.

Ant: At least it does seem deactivated.

Dan: I hope so.

Ant: Why do you think corporate never told us about this one?

Dan: Maybe there's something they don't want us to know about it. We probably shouldn't jump to conclusions though. Let's get out of here...

Without finding any traces of Renaldo, they leave the room, leaving the door open...