Part 21: The Plan

Its been a while since they been here

Its been a while since they been here. And I honestly want to break them out.
I have the keys to this place, and I can buy a hotel and we can go off the grid if needed and we all can be happy.

i want to murder everyone who hurt Polly, and the boys I guess...

I have the key to the main door and elevator. When it's lights out I can hack into the camera and disable them for the time being. We break out and I'll have my brother as a getaway car in the back.

Sounds good enough I suppose.

"Arien, go check on the adult floor, a fight broke out I think."

For fucks sake it's always that floor.

I got into the elevator and when the doors opened Polly and some new girl was going at it. I never seen Polly fight but damn can she fight.

She had the girl on the floor with blood everywhere and crying, the new boy what's his name..i don't fucking know- the egg-roll, his eyes was about to pop out his head as he stood off in the distance watching it go down.

Oh, I gotta break the fight-right.

I pulled Polly off her as another guard came running to the fight to get the other girl.

"Get two shots ready" the guard said to the nurse as Polly thrashed around in my arms.

She got out and ran to the room that egg roll was in and through herself at him in a tight hug, which he just let happen and he started to sob quietly in Polly's shoulder.

Do I like she's on another man? Not at all. Will I allow it for her sake? Yes. She'll slap me again.

I would love her too, just to punish her again but that man is sobbing so, I guess I'll be nice to her
Juniper wiped his eyes and looked at Polly.
"thank you... but why did you do that? im not worth hurting your hands."

"You're my best friend, of course you're worth it." Polly said and hugged him.

"Come on Polly, you need to get a shot. You can either do this the easy way in your arm or the hard way in your ass, your pick."

I don't know why they need a shot that'll make them sleep for a whole ass DAY.

"I'll take it in the arm, as long as I can hold onto Xander and Leroy" she said and smiled.

I nodded and rolled my eyes as she bolted in the day room and jumped between the two boys.

I got the shot ready and went to the group.

"Okay. Are you ready, doll?" I said to her as I held the needle up.

"Yes—WAIT no-"
...
"Okay I'm ready—"

I got close to her with the needle as she was quite literally clung to Xander.

"WAIT NO IM NOT"

I groaned and sighed.

The boys started laughing and I just stuck her in the arm and walked away.
I grabbed the report from the fight and read it.

"patient #2963 started a fight with patient #2970 over patient #2968 as 'she was talking shit for no reason and I don't tolerate that.' Patient #2963 and patient #2970 got a shot to sleep and will transferred to isolation when doctors arrives.

8-23-3023 (Idfk)
Signed by: XXXX XXX"

So Polly is going to isolation. I will get the chance to tell the boys my plan.

————————————————————————————

"I have a plan to break all of you guys out." I said point blank to the boys.

Polly passed out and was put in isolation for the day, to come back tomorrow.
"Excuse me?" Xander said.

"I want to break you all out. I have keys to every door in this facility, when it's lights out I disable the cameras to the stairs and entrance, my brother will be at the entrance and I take Polly to his car. I will give you and Leroy a guard uniform and I will be with you so you know where to go and not be suspicious to others if we are seen, we get in the car and drive off and go from there, we have a limit of 30 minutes and the cameras will active again." I explained and Leroy nodded and looked at Xander, to which he just shrugged.

But of course Polly had to get out isolation first, since she decided to fight some whore over that eggroll man.

——————————-
I AM RUNNING CLEAN OUT OF IDEAS BUT THEY ARE BREAKING OUT, YAYYYY.

How's the story so far?

What's your favorite part so far?