The clouds

(THIRD PERSON POV!)

⚠️VOMITING BLØØD!⚠️

SMG3 lays beside his checkout counter and scroll on TikTok, staring at the colours below. Eggdog appears and nudges SMG3 suggesting he should go to the tent where the crew is.

"Not now eggdog." He says softly "I'm busy." But eggdog flung him of the floor and forces SMG3 to go into the tent.

"Hey! Egg dog! Stop!-" "AHHHHHHHHHH." SMG3 heard the scream, the scream of SMG4.

"SMG3!!! HELP! MARIO IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEEEEE!" *ughhhh great, another day doing chores* SMG3 thought. He breathed in and then...

"HEY! YOU THE RED FAT ITALIAN! STOP TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE FOR GODS SAKE! *sigh* go play some super smash bros or whatever, okay?!"

Mario looks at the floor sad and walks away. "3, doesn't your lungs hurt?" He said in a caring way. "No I'm fine but he did make a mess on the floor I'll help."

SMG4 decides to help too and tidy up. But SMG3 feels a cough come up but it grows more into sickness.

He suddenly falls to the floor, gripping the broom, trembling. 4 looks to see him. "are you ok??" He says but SMG3 picks himself up. "N-no not really, I'm going to the bathroom."

3 sprints to the bathroom and shuts the door. He grabes the sink and proceeds to vomit white blood? The blood looks puffy... *like a cloud*
"W-what the fu-" but he couldn't finish his sentence without puking again, and again.

Eventually he stops and lays on the floor, he wanted to cry but he heard a nock at the door.

"3? You okay? I can come in if-" "NO!- oh shit um no, I'm fine!" *fine? He obviously wasn't! He needed to get out there fast*

(SMG4 POV!)

I wait Patiently, wondering how SMG3 is doing. Eventually he pops out and starts to walk away but I get ahold of his glove.

"3, are you going back?" I say with a worried expression, but 3 doesn't even look back. "I-....Im fine, just a bit of a cough I'll be fine..."

I try to grip on his glove but he gets loose and runs away...