Meet the Team

[Y/N's pov]

Y/N was called out to the afton family residence by their father William afton, or Mr afton, Michael had been avoiding Y/N and running away when ever they approached alll week, Y/N didnt knkw why.

Y/N sighs as she reached for the door handle the cold fall air bites her exposed neck and hand, she reaches back thinking "maybe this job isnt worth it" before she could finish elizabeth opens the door and greets her with the same over excitement she always had.

Michael Ran off to his room to be all "I dont fucking like Y/N!!" but he totally dose (accept you fate)

[Chia's Pov]

Chia sits in the back of Willaim afton's base just straight up simping for his child micheal, and jeremy is looking at a photo of elizabeth....

lovingly....

Willaim is questioning his choice for a team

Chia pet laughs like a crazy person "Soooo Willy! Could you pleease give me the key to your eldest son's room?" Chia says her sharp demonic tail flicking (Side note: Nobody has noticed because she hides it in her ass)

"No Chia, for the last fucking time I wont give you the key to Micheal's room" Willaim says rubbing his temples and mumbles under his breath "Why did I have to chose these people?"

"Hey Willaim, can I fu-" Jeremy says getting cut off by Willaim

"Jeremy shut the fuck up you child lover" Willaim shouts standing up "Im trying to find out how to bring back Clara!"

Both Chia and Jeremy stay quiet

[Back to Y/N's pov]

Y/N was playing with Elizabeth and C.C

Micheal was stareing at Y/N slightly blushing, he never thought he was into tall girls but here he is, Micheal wishes he could tell her he wants to date her but he dosnt want to ruin their friendship... maybe he should ask her to prom... yeah prom, good idea...

____________________________________
A/N: The next chapter "Prom" is gonna be pretty fun ;)