Onis?

Kaigaku arrived at the village, with his usual joy and humility that warmed everyone's hearts, he sold all the coal in the basket, even faster than usual, later that same day he was returning to his house at the top of the hill when he heard a man calling the same.

?? : Hey young man, come here this afternoon.

Kaigaku: no need sir, my house is right there and I will arrive soon.

?? : It's almost dark boy, and it's dangerous, there could be Onis.

Kaigaku, after much discussion, decides to sleep at the house of that stranger who happened to be very kind, welcoming him and giving him something to eat.

Kaigaku: Can you tell me more about these Onis?

??: Of course, they are man-eating demons. - the man runs his hand through his black hair, with a mixture of gray - they are uncontrolled beasts, monsters, man-eaters.

Kaigaku listened to everything with some surprise, after hours of talking, they both decided to sleep since in the morning Kaigaku would go to his house, and God willing, everything would be in order.
《Zenitsu Agatsuma On》
Zenitsu: Zarai, please eat..

Zarai: Shut up! You are not my mother! Why don't you just disappear at once?..-the child cried compulsively, running to his room.

Jigoro: Where did I go wrong? This girl is just work.. - the old man speaks with a bitter tone.

Zenitsu: Grandpa, don't be like that...she's going through a phase, that's temporary...

The old man said nothing, just left for his rooms. Zenitsu turns to Haroki, picking him up, however a strange noise outside catches his attention, suddenly a tall man enters with his forehead marked with a huge purple mark and stares at Zenitsu, attacking him, but the An old man who was nearby stands in front of the attack, without much strength the being with long claws cuts his throat, making him choke on blood.

??? : Useless old man, I can't believe he was once a Hashira.

Zarai looks at the being with a face of astonishment, it grabs her hair, slamming her face against the wall and tearing off her arm like an animal, at an absurd speed she advances against Zenitsu, dealing a fatal blow to him and the child in her arms, however, he decides to give his blood to the blonde, leaving that horrible scene for Kaigaku to see the next morning. ___________________________________ Phew, today's cap is on the table, I hope you like it! If you make any mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me. Kisses: Little zeni☇🍃