Maybe

The boys were tired. One thing after another and now on tour again. Only this time with Jason. Lau was in his element. Dancing, acting up on stage. Loving every minute. Larry was also having fun. Just not as much as Lau. Larry seemed to be more reserved than he had been and Lau knew why. With everything going on their intimate life was on hold. One would be too tired or simply not there. One night everyone was exhausted except Larry. He was wide awake and hard as hell. Everyone was asleep the bus was moving at a decent pace. Larry slipped into the bed with Lau. Luckily on the bottom set of beds. Lau stirred and noticed Larry in the small space.

"What are you doing?" Lau grumbled.

"Please?" Larry whispered.

"Please what?" Lau says rubbing his eyes. Larry grabbed his hand and placed it on his throbbing member.

"Please." Lau sighed.

"We can get caught."

"Please. I'll be quiet I promise. I just need to feel you. Could you maybe just...be inside me?" Lau sighed. He shifted Larry to be in-between him and the wall. He pulls the blanket over both of them before pulling Larry's pants down just below his ass.

"Silent. Do you understand?" Larry nodded. Larry leaned forward a tad and pulled his legs up to give Lau the best angle. Laurent pulled himself out and stroked himself til he started oozing precum.

"Take a deep breath for me baby." Larry nodded and took a deep breath. As he released the breath Laurent pushed in. He didn't stop until he was all the way in. Larry released a slight whimper when he bottomed out. Once fully connected Larry released a sigh and gripped the pillow. He was drowning in the pleasure of just being filled. Laurent reached around and softly stroked Larry and kissed his neck.

"You ok?" Lau whispered in his ear.

"Yes." Larry whined. He bit his lip hard to keep from moaning. Lau didn't need to fuck him for him to cum. Just feeling Lau inside made Larry flush with arousal.

"I missed you." Larry says reaching back and placing his hand on Lau's hip.

"I missed you too baby. This is risky. Even for us. Next time tell me off the bus ok?" Larry nodded before feeling Lau move ever so softly into him. His breath hitched and he grasped at laus hip.

"I'm gonna get us to cum then get something to clean. I'll hold you tonight but no more baby. Not here. I love you too much to get caught." Larry whimpered but nodded.

"I'm sorry. I just...ahh...just needed you so much." Larry whispered back.

"I know." Lau gripped Larry's hips and softly stroked into him. Larry bit the pillow and panted as quietly as he could. It felt too good. He knew he wouldn't last long. After about maybe five minutes Larry laced his fingers with Lau. Laurent could feel him tightening around him.

"Close." Was all Larry could get out. Lau angled perfectly to push Larry over the edge. Larry turned into the pillow and bit as hard as he could to silence himself as he came. He felt Lau release inside him and decided no matter what this was worth it. Laurent slipped out of him and away while Larry laid under the covers. When Lau returned Larry expected to be wiped down and cuddled. He did not expect to feel a plug. He gasped a little too loudly as Lau slipped it in with ease. Laurent pulled Larry's pants back up and laid down. He pulled Larry close watching as Larry bit his lip.

"What's wrong baby?" Lau says rubbing Larry stomach.

"W-why?"

"Punishment. You keep that until I find a place to absolutely ruin you. You awoken the beast baby. He's realized he starved." Larry turned around and hid in Lau's chest.

"Make it soon. I need more Lau. Its been too long." Lau held Larry tighter and kisses his temple.

"It'll be soon my love. Very soon." They both fell asleep rather quickly.
Larry happy he finally got his Lau. Lau happy everyone was still asleep.

I finally got the email from AO3 so while I learn and play around with that I'm gonna write random oneshots.
Hope you enjoy!