Chapter 2: I.M.P

You walked around the streets of hell, trying to find something that could be a useful job. Your eyes catch a billboard. You make out a number and an address. You get out your phone and dial the number. You put it up to your ear as you wait for a response.

"This is I.M.P the fuck do you want?" A girl askes in an uninterested voice.

"Yeah I saw a billboard about a job opening" You say.

"Yeah whatver, BLITZ SOME FUCKER WANTS TO TALK ABOUT A JOB!" You hear the girl shout, there was a shout back before another voice answers.

"Hello my daughter says that you want a job?" The voice asks.

"Yep" You say in response.

"Perfect, come swing buy immdiately and we can this shit started" The voice says, you were about to respond but the line goes dead. You teleport to the address and go inside the building, you check out the multiple floors before you finally find one that says I.M.P. You push the door open. A hellhound who was scrolling at you looked up at you with a deadpan look.

"I'm the guy who wanted a job" You say.

"You actually fuckin came, BLITZ" She shouts, in a matter of moments there was an imp with large horns looking up at you.

"Hey new guy, I'm Blitz the o is silent!" he states as he extends his hand.

"What o?" You ask curiously as you shake his hand.

"Oh thank you, anyway whats your name big guy, got any combat experience?" He askes, rapid firing questions at you.

"My name is Y/n L/n and yes I do have combat experience" You say.

"Hired!" He shouts.

"Wow that easy" you thought to yourself as Blitz beckons you to follow him.

"So you've already met my daughter Loona" He says in a loving voice. Loona rolls her eyes.

"Adopted!" She exclaims aggressively while staring at her phone. He takes into a room a with large table where to imps seated. "And these two are Millie and Moxxie, they're husband and wife" Blitz states as he gestures to the two with his hand. Millie rushes up to you, Moxxie following shortly after.

"Hi my names Millie, nice to meet ya, your pretty tall" She says as she extends her hand with a cheerful smile.

"Nice to meet ya Millie and I get that alot" You say while shaking her hand. Moxxie looks at you with an apologetic look.

"Sorry my wife tends to get very excited when she meets new people" He states with a loving smile as he looks at his wife.

"Don't worry about, and I take it your Moxxie?" You question while looking at the short imp, he nods.

"Nice to meet you" He says with a open smile.

"So what do we do here?" You ask.

"We kill people in the living world for sinners who want revenge" Millie states cheerfully. Fuck not what you had expected. While you were no longer in heaven you didn't want to kill humans. However you needed the money, and you doubted that you would find a job as easy to get into like this again. You were just gonna suck it up and deal with it. You talked with Millie and Moxxie for a while until they ask a new question.

"So how long have you been in hell for?" Moxxie asks.

"A bit under a week" You state as you look at them.

"Really you smell nothing like the living world" Millie states as she looks at you curiously.

"Because I'm not from the living world, I'm the fallen angel that was on the news yesterday" You state, not really caring about whether people found out anymore.

"Cool" Loona says, a rare hint of sincerity of her voice compared to her usual lazy and sarcastic tone. Millie and Moxxie nodded in agreement asking many questions about heaven and what it was like being an angel, all of which you answered.

"Do you have any powers?" Blitz asks from behind you, causing you to jump.

"Yeah, I can teleport, control the four elements, use something called apocalypse energy, control light, emit shockwaves, and switch between a demonic and angelic form." You say, Millie's eyes sparkled and Loona walked over.

"Show us" Blitz said with a wide smile. You sigh and stand up, you turn into your angelic form, the 6 wings sprouting from your back, your clothes turning to your usual angelic suit and your broken red halo appearing on your head.

"COOL!" Millie and Loona shout. You switch back to your demonic form and sit down.

"I've struck gold with you, I have angel working for me, fuck yes!" Blitz shouts.

"So are you just always 7ft 4 tall?" Moxxie asks, you nod.

After a few more hours of talking, everyone leaves to go home. You had no idea what was going to happen tomorrow and you didn't care. The only thing you cared about was that you finally had a job.