Chapter 4: Verosika's gang

The elevator chimes as you all reach the level of the office.

"Do you think she saw me, fuck I did my make up shitty today?"  Loona asked as she judged herself. Moxxie walked forward not caring about the conversation, Blitz looked at his adopted daughter with a smile. You stared down at Loona, all the while she still carried the self conscious look.

"Aww, you look perfect Loonie, like always." Blitz said in a sweet voice, he walked up and snuggled up to Loona slightly we were walking to the office. She just growled and rolled her eyes, giving Blitz an angry glare.

"UGH, Shut up da-" Loona said but cut herself off as Blitz immediately came up to Loona, with a childish look. Loona was slightly startled by this, but quickly growled again pushing him away.

"Blitz" She continued, after pushing him back she starts looking at herself in her little make up mirror that women always use. I concerned look on her face. Due to her not looking where she was going she crashes into Vortex, the hellhound that y'all had met earlier. The larger hound wasn't affected by Loona's body in anyway he stood their without moving an inch. Loona unstuck herself from the mans giant arm.

"Oh, woah." She said as she looked up at the giant hellhound, Vortex turns his head gazing down at her, his emotions or intentions unknown. Moxxie was making a face, while Blitz was thrilled to see Loona talking with someone, until he realized it was Vortex, to which his expression turned into one of shocked rage. Loona was staring up at Vortex, her tail was slowly wagging behind her, yep she definitely liked this man. Blitz however was instant to react, quickly running up and putting his smaller body in between Loona and Vortex. Loona made a slightly surprised expression.

"Alright big man, where's your bitch bag of an employer?" Blitz snarled aggressively, being very overprotective of his daughter. Vortex looked down at Blitz a brow slightly raised, but his expression was calm and relaxed.

"She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor so they rented a room on this on here... cheaper." Vortex said while he half presented the room with one arm, his calm tone and expression never changing.

"OH COME ON!" Blitz shouts angrily. Vortex scoffs, a small smile on his face.

"Sorry man." Vortex said calmly, he turned around walking off, a small smirk present. Loona gazed back at him through the corner of her eye, smiling gently, which faded away as he advanced else where. Blitz maintained his angry look, Moxxie still having a confused and raised brow stare.

"Oh no you don't bitch." Blitz stated as he glared.

"Sir, how about you let me go in and try to reason with her, I don't re-" Moxxie started, you quickly stopped listening, instead your thoughts were distracted by Verosika. 

"Moxxie, Shut the fuck up." Blitz snarls, he still maintained his glare, Loona stared up at the ceiling clearly irritated by Moxxie's blabbering. Moxxie quickly started advancing to the door. However, you put a hand on his shoulder.

"Let me go in man, I think I got this" You say, you didn't wait for a response as you push the doors open, you duck under the entrance and meet the eyes of many demons. There were five directly infront of you, one being Verosika herself. To your side was another succubus.

"Oh hey its the guy I was telling you all about" Verosika states as her eyes fall upon you. If you didn't have there attention before then you definitely did now. They all stared at you.

"Fuck he really is as big as you said, tall as a skyscraper and ripped!" A blonde succubus says as she gets off the table and walks up to you. Her predatory and lustful eyes meeting yours. 

"Y'know we could have some fun big guy" She says as she feels your stomach. She bit her lip slightly as she felt your muscular abdomen. "Guys come feel him" In an instant they were all over you. The smaller sucubus that had been to your left was feeling your legs. Another one wearing a fishnet shirt with tape covering her tits feels up your abdomen where the blonde was before. You feel two hands feel your right arm and hand as you look over to see the blonde. Verosika finally walks up, the other 3 demons quickly move out of the way. She doesn't say anything but her eyes were more lustful than the blonde's. She feels your body, your legs, your abdomen, chest, arms and back. You feel a finger drag across your jawline, your eyes snap open. You hadn't even realised you'd closed them.