9. Nosebleed!!!

Saumya felt her breath stuck, she couldn't move, the brown orbs seemed too addictive to even avert attention

Saumya felt her breath stuck, she couldn't move, the brown orbs seemed too addictive to even avert attention. The mysterious glint of warmth and softness, those brown eyes of her husband were emanating, she couldn't help but get stiffened and stared right into his eyes for minutes.

Both were lost in each other, Abhimanyu wanted to figure out how much depth her eyes were carrying, behind the changing facades, what really resides. They lost track of time, in each other's arms, they were holding each other so close.

Her palms fisting his tee, and him holding her biceps softly. His hands though trying to move towards her waist slowly.

"Jaanta hoon, itna handsome hoon ki aap nazrein nahi hata pa rahin. But you'll tire out your legs biwi ji".

Saumya flinched and her senses seemed to revert back.
before his hands could reach to hold her waist, a sharp pain shot right at his crotch causing him to groan out loudly and hold the crotch tightly.

Saumya kicked him by her knee right at his *ahem* balls.

She smirked crossing her hands over chest and raised her brows in victory. Men's private part is way too sensitive to bear any minor hurt and most of her defense skills actually taught her to target the weakest and sensitive part.

"Ahhh--- ouchhhh mar gya....biwiji!!!! Ye kya tha..lgg gayi!!!!

Abhimanyu wiggled and fell with a thud on the floor while holding his crotch, wincing loudly.

"You should stay in your limits, this was your first lesson, cross any boundaries I'll might chop off your d----little weapon".

Saumya exclaimed straightening her pallu and sitting down at one side of bed, watching her husband writhing on the floor but didn't bother to pull him up.

"You're really heartless, I thought you're kind, but you're soo----leave it. Gaali bhi nhi de sakta itni sundar biwi ko".

Abhimanyu whined out in pain mumbling the last sentence inaudible to Saumya.

"What did you say?

"N-nothing, biwiji help please, first you cut off the lines to create cute cute babies and now enjoying my misery!!!

Saumya shook her head and walked to pull him up.

She extended her palm. Abhimanyu contemplated at first, what if she will do something else, so this time he decided to bother her.

He took her palm and pulled her harshly upon him.
Saumya gasped loudly unexpected about the act, and landed right above Abhimanyu's chest.

"Aap mere baap banne ke saare raaste bnd krne ka soch rahi thi kya".

Saumya's forehead creased and nose scrunched in disgust when she heard him.

Her face was still stuffed on his chest and in no way she can look up due to the position they were in. Her cheeks were flushed.