The begining

"Im kinda nervous!"i said confessing my feeling to my mum

"Me too, but trust me, you will love the house sweetie"my mother said comforting me,she is the best.

"Im sure,you have great taste mum"

She gave me a soft smile and turned up the radio,i was drifting off to sleep,only 2 more hours to get to our house!

I drifted off to sleep...

*SKIP*

"Honey , were here!"
I was still tired from my nap, the time zones rlly fucked me up..
"Okayy"
I open the car door and was greeted by the smell of fresh air*finally*
I look up and see our new home..
"Woah its huge!"
"I know ,excited ev?"
"Ofcourse!"
"Oh by the way we have dinner at the kaulitz familys house tommorow at 6pm"mum smiled at me when she said that , she had the sweetest smile ever.

"YAY!omg i miss them so much!"
"Same sweet!"

*SKIP*

Its now 4pm...
I finally dedcided to start unpacking by suitcase and sort out my boxes, oh my god im so excited to see the twins tommorow!!i havent seen them in so long,or messaged them...i wonder if theyre still doing music...hmm anyway..

"EVA DINNERS READY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!"

"OKAY MUM COMING!!"i yelled back.
Oh my god my favourite,steak,chips(fries)and peas and sweetcorn
"Mmm yummy"
I quickly hooverd down my food as i was starving, i hadnt eaten much today...

I was so tired to the point where i just drifted off to sleep ..at 4:30 pm

8:00am..
Beep..beep..beep
I groan and switch sides trying to ignore my alarm..i really didnt want to get up.. but i still had more unpacking to do..just five more minutes and then ill get out of bed..i smack my alarm clock off then fall back asleep.
I woke up thinking it was probably just 8:30 or something i yawn and checks the time.."HOW THE FUCK IS IT 11:43??"

"SWEETIE ARE YOU OKAY??"my mum yelled up to me in fear..
"Yeah mum sorry..i just didnt expect it to be this late.."

SKIP

We had finsihed up unpacking most of the stuff we needed.I check my watch,4:30pm..hmm i should probs shower..BECAUSE I GET TO SEE BILL AND TOM!!!!yeeeeeessss ive been waiting all day for this😈

I hope into the shower,shave,wash my hair and body its now 5:15..perfect just enough time for me to be ready, i blew by hair out straight put on some baggy jeans and then a brown and baby pink striped tank top,i threw on my black addidas jacket then just did some natural makeup;concealer a eyeliner wing ,smokey eye and some contour,higlight+ dark lippy.
Put on some deodorant and the time was now 5:45pm perfect timing (as per usual 🤞)

"Muummmm im ready"
"Okay ev one second!!"
I sighed put some funky socks on and then my air jordan xx2 (my favs)

"Im ready to leave now hon."
"Okeyyyyyy"

518words lmk if yall like it so far<3