The reunion.

I sat down in the front seat and waited for my mum to get in the car once she arrived she turned the radio up all the way (she was a music whore just like me) The song yeah boy and dollface by peirce the veil started playing my mum loves peicre the veil..alot.

As soon as we got to ur destination a sudden rush of butterflies shot through me, idk why i was so nervy,theyre just childhood bestfreinds...right?

I snapped out of my anxious mentality and went up to the front door with my mother,she gave me a comforting smile and wrapped her arm around me, then i heard the door unlock , now im excited

"EVAAAA"bill and tom screamed

"TOMM!!BILL!!" I screamed back
We all went straight into a hug they then said hi to my mum,i said hi to theirs,all very pleasent.
"I missed u guys so much!!omg u look so different"i said in shock
'You do to"tom said..in a flirty way.
He was always a lil bit flirty but thats just tom..yk?why this time was it differnt
Bill rolled his eyes and took us all to the living room, my mum and miss kaulitz were in the kitchen probably gossiping as per.
We all caught up with each other
"So r u guys still douing music?"
They smirked at eachother
Im guessing that means yes...
"Yea, we are still freinds with georg and gustav,they play with us..in a band,called tokio hotel,were making our first album now"
"Oooo so cool"i responed back im happy for them!
"KIDS DINNER!!"
We all smile and race to the dining table
Theyre mum(i cant decide on a name yet srry😭)makes the best food, today it was spaghetti carbonara

TOMS POV

Once we finished dinner i noticed myself staring at eva,more then usual..i mean she is really hot,always been but i coudlnt imagine dating her she probably has a boyfreund anyway judging by her looks..

She noticed me staring right at her deep in thought she just giggled at me and then went back to playing video games whilst drinking her beer our mum gave her.

Evas pov
"Well eva i know ur gonna hate me but im afraid we have to go home now.. its getting late,cmon!"
"Awhhhhhh, bye guys come meet me at my house tommorow before school so i can walk with you guys!"
"Trust me we will"tom said
"Promise!" Bill agreed

"BYEEEEEE"

The whole drive home i was deep in thought...surley i cant like..him??

443 words (sorry if its short)

SEND REQS!!