"My Pretty Flower" - Rook Hunt

Footsteps, all around you. It feels like you were surrounded by Him. You ran somewhere deep into the forest near the school, probably the most stupidest thing you ever done.. Adeuce influence is getting into you by now. His mocking laughter is everywhere, making you stopped in track. Your chest going up and down fast as your heart beat quicken, PANICKING. YOU'RE PANICKING. this is not good. Tears forming in the corner of your eyes making it blurry, it feels like if you blink he'll just pop up in front of you. Subconsciously you took a step back, Big Mistake. "Found you My Princess~" He purred his voice sounds so slurry as if he's drunk. But he's drunk by Your Love. He's behind you hugging you, his huntmen arrow are right at your neck. You blink and the tears falls down your cheeks, before it could escape your chin Rook Lick the salty tears like as if it was some sorts of holy water. "My now Ma chérie... Don't cry... It doesn't suits you yet yo taste delightful!" He press his lips at the nape of your neck. You trembled not wanting to look at him knowing that he's all in red from "Getting rid of the other preys" From you. You begged in a shoked yet shaky voice why... Why did he did this... Oh dear..... He laugh like an insane person that lost their last sanity and he grab your chin in a gentle manner as if you're made of glass "Ma chérie, I love you... Since you walk pass by me I'm intrigued by your Beauty, your flaws, everything about you is like poison... this is the best way i can get your love. i can't control myself around you. please..." He sound hurt before laughing like a Maniac, he place kisses all over your face and then he go to kiss your ears and he whispered "i love you so much, Yuu. i will never release you. this is my way of claiming you as mine and never letting you go to anyone else." Those are the last thing you heard before your world became all black. It was too late for you, you're nothing but a heart in his Little treasure box. Kept away from any more predators. You are His prey now. 
[wow wattpad changed and this sucks]