🤌Chapter 15🤌

Ari's pov

I was eating my breakfast when I heard our bedroom door open and out walked Hanseok

The IV drip was still attached to him with a movable stand.

" Where do you think you're going honey?" I asked taking a sip of my orange juice.

" Auction of Babel. Can't trust Hanseo todo such an important job. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE darling" He begged.

" Absolutely not Mr Jang. The doctor said you need to rest, so you need to REST" I said scrolling through my phone.

" PLEASE! I REALLY NEED TO GO! PLEASE!" He pleaded.

I let out a sigh and nodded my head making him jump around.

" You do this outside, I'm going to make the guards carry you back home" I threatened as he immediately stopped jumping and stood with a pout.

" Yes Mrs. Jang" He walked away with a pout.

" God sometimes I feel, I'm dating a 5 year old kid. WAIT FOR ME!" I yelled and ran behind him.

time skip~

I didn't spend my time in the Auction so I went shopping. AGAIN.

I mean c'mon.

Can someone really say no to shopping!?

I was sitting in a cute cafe when my phone started ringing.

" Can't they do anything by themselves!?" I groaned and picked up Hanseok's call.

" What?" I grumbled.

" Relax doll. Why you so grumpy" He laughed.

" Why have you called me?" I asked rolling my eyes.

" Come to the auction room. We need to discuss a few things" He said and cut the call.

I let out a sigh from my nose and grabbed my things.

time skip~

" What?" I announced my presence as I entered the room.

" I knew this from the start. All of them are gold diggers. They don't even have any shame" Hanseok said turning around to face me.