-𝐎𝐍𝐄-

▂▂▂▂
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒
▂▂▂▂

Parker opens the door to the Halliwell Manor and walks inside.

"I'm back!" He yells out as he carries three bags of groceries.

He enters the kitchen and sets the bags on the counter. He heard some people talking in the hallway and made his way toward them. He sees two of his older sisters standing next to an electrical box.

"I don't get it. I have checked everything, there's no reason why the chandelier should not be working." Prue frustratingly says.

"I'll take at it tomorrow since I've got the day off." Parker says.

Prue smiles thankfully at him. "Thanks, Park."

"You know how we've been talking about what to do with the spare room?" Piper starts saying. "I think you're right, we do need a roommate."

"We can rent the room at a reduce rate in exchange for some help around the house." Prue states.

"Phoebe's good with a wrench." Piper says.

Parker looks at Piper. "Phoebe lives in New York."

Piper smiles widely. "Not anymore."

"What?" Prue asks.

"She left New York. She's moving back in with us." Piper says as she wakes her arms around like it's a present.

Parker silently cheers to himself. "Yes! Phoebe is moving back in."

"You have got to be kidding." Prue rubs her forehead.

"Well, I could hardly say no. It's her house too. Grams left it to all four of us." Piper explains.

"That's true." Parker adds on.

"Yeah, months ago and we haven't seen or spoken to her since." Prue states.

Piper slightly looks away. "Well, you haven't spoken to her."

"I still talk to her from time to time." Parker says.

"Well, I haven't. Look, maybe you two have forgotten why I'm still mad at her." Prue states.

"No, of course we haven't but she had nowhere else to go. She lost her job, she's in debt." Piper explains.

"And this is news? How long have you known about this anyway?" Prue asks multiple questions in a row.

"A couple of days, maybe a week—or two." Piper quietly answers.

"Prue, we can't just leave her out there by herself. She's still our sister." Parker reminds her.

Prue shakes her head. "When does she arrive?"

The front door to the Manor opens and in walks a girl.

"Surprise! I found the hide-a-key." The youngest Halliwell sister and older sibling to Parker, Phoebe, yells out.

Parker rushes over to her and engulfs her in a hug. "Phoebe! I have missed you."