-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-

▂▂▂▂
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒
▂▂▂▂

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked into the house as I took off my jacket. I looked around and didn't notice anybody downstairs.

"Prue?" I called out and got no answer. "Anybody?"

"Up here!" I heard Phoebe yell.

After rushing up the stairs, I entered the attic to find my sisters standing around Leo, who was in pain on the couch. There was also a blonde hair woman with curly hair, but I didn't question her.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

Phoebe starts explaining. "Long story-short, Leo is a whitelighter, basically a guardian angel for witches-"

"And future whitelighter..." Leo groaned.

I gave him a look.

"A dark lighter shot him with an arrow and we need to find a way to heal him." Piper said.

Prue noticed the confusion on my face.

"A darklighter hunts Whitelighters and future ones." She said.

I turn around to leave, trying to ignore all of this before Prue grabbed me.

"We have to save Leo." Piper said.

I looked at Leo, they way his eyes were sparkling, but he wasn't looking back. I followed the trail and they connected to Piper's. I sighed.

"How are we going to save him?"

Piper points to the Book of Shadows.

"There's a spell to switch powers with someone. I will do it and use Leo's powers to heal him." She explained.

I crossed my arms. "Go ahead then."

Piper let out a deep breath and read the words in the book.

"What's mine is yours, what's yours is mine, let our powers cross the line, I offer up my gift to share, switch the powers through the air." She chanted.

"Did it work?" I impatiently asked.

"I don't know." Piper says as Kit runs in. Piper tries to freeze Kit, but it doesn't work. "I can't freeze."

"This is a good sign. The spell must've worked. That means Phoebe and..." Prue says and she touches Phoebe and has a premonition. "Oh, I think I just had one of Phoebe's premonition thingies."

"Really? What did you see?" I asked her.

She points to a lamp. "That lamp shattering."

Kit jumps on the table where the lamp is.

"Kit, no!" I said before I threw my hands up and the lamp fly against the wall and was shattered. I looked down at my hands. "Did I just do that?"