Rise!Donnie: "Fun fact about me: When I get bored, I read the rulebook that Raph gave us!"

Rise!Mikey: "Fun fact about me: When I get bored, I lie in my bed and think about how f$#%ed up my life is and what I did to make God hate me!"

Rise!Donnie: "..."

---

Rise!Raph: sleeping and cuddling with a sleeping Rise!Leo

Rise!Mikey: "Awwwww this is so cute I wanna stab a puppy to death!"

Rise!Donnie with a horrified expression: "..."

---

Rise!Donnie at Rise!Raph's funeral: "Who's thinking outside the box now, Raphie?"

---

(A DND campaign with the brothers)

Rise!Leo: "I forgot, you're supposed to tell me what I see, right?"

Rise!Raph: "Yes, thank you. Let's just slow it all down a bit. So, you notice that one of the hooded figures is a little shorter-"

Rise!Leo: "I cast Vicious Mockery. Nat 20, let's go."

Rise!Leo: "You're a short motherf&%$er and nobody likes you." 

Rise!Leo: *plays flute*

Rise!Leo: "SHORT"

Rise!Leo: "Everybody says 'Look how f^%$ing short that guy is', and that stops you from forming meaningful relationships! And when you were born, everybody thought that you were just a head, but then the doctor said, 'Wait, this stupid muthaf%$&in' tiny short a$$ baby got a tiny little itty bitty body and I hate it'"

Rise!Raph: "Your attack lands and absolutely shatters the mind of the cloaked figure. Perception Check, please."

Rise!Leo: "Nat 20, let's go."

Rise!Raph: "You perceive the figure was so short because it was a CHILD"

Rise!Leo: "It's always a kid!!!"

Rise!Raph: "More specifically, it's our younger brother that we have been trying to find for the past 15 in game days and 5 days of our actual lives!"

Rise!Mikey: crying in a corner because Rise!Leo called him short

---

Rise!Mikey: "You are the love of my life and I would do anything within reason to make you happy."

Gwen: "I would be happy if you ate, stayed hydrated and got a reasonable amount of sleep."

Rise!Mikey: "I said within reason, Gwen. How about I murder that guy?"

Gwen: "So murder is in reason but proper self-care isn't?"

Rise!Mikey: "Well, duh. What kind of question is that?"

---

Gwen: "So... what would you do if you were in bed with me?"

Rise!Mikey: "Depends. Is your bed comfortable?"

Gwen: "Yes."

Rise!Mikey: "I'd sleep."

---

Rise!Mikey: "I'm trash."

Gwen: "As someone who's environmentally conscious, it's my duty to pick you up. Does 7 work for you?"

Rise!Mikey: "..."

Rise!Mikey: "You smooth motherf^%&er."

Rise!Mikey: "And yes it does."

---

Gwen: "Relationships should be 50/50. Mikey cooks us dinner while I sit on the kitchen counter looking pretty."

---

Rise!Mikey: "Since we're in a relationship now, your clothes are my clothes too. Don't ask me why I have your shirt on, this is our shirt."

Gwen: "Fine, but when I come strutting in with your fuzzy socks I don't want to hear $h!t."

---

Gwen, walking into the kitchen and seeing all their limes peeled: "Mikey, I love you but, what the h-e-double F&%$."

Rise!Mikey, sipping coffee happily: "I love you too :)"

---

Gwen: "Just a minute. I need to go take out the trash."

Rise!Mikey: "Oh. We're going out?"

Gwen: "What?-"

---

Gwen: "Ugh, crushes are so dumb."

Rise!Mikey: "I know. Whenever I'm near the person I like I just start acting stupid."

Gwen: "But you're always acting stupid?"

Rise!Mikey: "..."

Rise!Mikey: "Yeah, don't think about that too hard."

---

Gwen: "I've been dropping them the most insanely obvious hints for like a year now. No response."

Rise!Mikey: "Wow. They sound stupid."

Gwen: "But they're not. They're really smart actually. Just dense."

Rise!Mikey: "Maybe you need to be more obvious? Like, I don't know... 'Hey! I love you!'"

Gwen: "I guess you're right. Hey Mikey, I love you."

Rise!Mikey: "See! Just say that!"

Gwen: "Holy f&^%ing $h!t."

Rise!Mikey: "If that flies over their head then, sorry Gwen, but they're too dumb for you."

Gwen: "Mikey."

---

(AGED UP)

Rise!Mikey: "Gwen and I are no longer dating."

Gwen: "Mikey, that's a horrible way of telling people we're married."

---

(AGED UP)

Gwen: "Do you want to know your gay name?"

Rise!Mikey: "My... my gay name?"

Gwen: "Yeah, it's your first name-"

Rise!Mikey: "Haha. Very funny Gwen-"

Gwen: *gets down on one knee* "And my last name."

Rise!Mikey: "Oh- oh my god."

---