The plan

Aliana' s pov
Damian called me on the phone and told me to meet him in his room 104
I went there and asked him
" What happened why did you call"?
" Listen Aliana after after Claire's wedding we will go on the stage and annouce that we love each other and want to marry each other. I have called my parents and they said they they will arrive before the wedding day you should also call you're parents and tell them to arrive at the wedding."
" Ah actually my p-parents are not alive they both list their lives 2 years ago in car accident"
" Oh I am sorry Aliana I didn't know that"
" Oh it's ok don't worry about it"
There was an awkward silence between them .
I broke silence and spoke " i -i think we should go and get ready for the engagement."
" Oh yeah"
He said that and i left the room.
After 1 hour
I came out of my room only to see how hot Damian was looking in his midnight blue suit with a Rolex watch , a thin silver neck chain accompanying his whole look.
I looked at him and fixed my black fitted backless dress which was showing my curved perfectly.
" You look good Aliana"
" Hm i must be looking too good that I got a compliment from you"
" Yaa sure"
" You look good too"
" Ohh I wonder from which side the sun has risen today "
Saying that we both laughed a little and went to the hall where the ceremony has to take place
On our way I asked him when the wedding is going to take place he said 4 days from now.