°Finn | Mall date (mayhem) 🛍*

Finn Wolfhard Imagine

Summary: Y/n meets Finn Wolfhard during her vacation with her family. As their friendship grew, Finn invited her for a date at the mall. But Y/n's parents are quite strict.

A/N: Just to give you warning, I'll be spicing up this imagine a little. (That's why there's a * above at the title). I actually began writing this back in January.

Y/n's POV

It's been three days already since my vacation with my family started. These past three days had been the best; staying at a luxurious and fancy hotel, going shopping and hanging out at the mall that was just next to the hotel, and ate a lot at many restaurants.

Today, I was supposed to go with my family somewhere again, but there was a change of plans because it turned out that I was going to go on a little "date" with Finn Wolfhard.

He's this guy I met on the first day of our vacation. As many of you all know, he's an actor and musician. I've seen him before on Stranger Things , and heard his band's incredible music.

I met him while we were all in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in. My parents were by the counter, checking us in. 

Suddenly, someone came in and then it was Finn and his family.

I didn't recognize him at first; he was wearing a hat, his head was down, his jacket hanging over his arms as he was dragging his luggage.

His parents went over to the counter as well. Finn just stood across me, and he was scrolling on his phone with his headset on.

The moment I finally recognized him was when he took a glance at his side.

He sighed, slid his phone inside the pocket of his jeans and walked over to the couch to stand by there—which was next to me.

I acted all calm and cool to be casual. I didn't want Finn to feel uncomfortable. I'm not a super fan girl or anything like that.

I ignored him—I didn't mind as he went over to me—I just watched my parents as I waited for them. I did hear Finn placing his luggage down.

For a brief moment, I took a quick glance at him. He was on his phone again, until he looked at me.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi," I greeted back.

Finn put his phone back in his pocket and then took off his headphones.

"So, I guess you're waiting for your parents too?" he asked me.

"Oh, yes," I nodded. "We just arrived and now we're checking in. You're staying here too?"

"Yeah," Finn smiled again. "But it's not for a vacation."

"I see," I said.

I knew he might be travelling for promotion or something again.

"Well, my family decided to go on vacation for a while," I explained.

"That's cool!" Finn said.

"By the way, I'm Finn."

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n," I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you."