°Tyler | Fanboy 💗 [1]

Tyler (Pizza Boy) Imagine

Summary: Y/n is a daughter of a newscaster of a morning TV show. Sometimes she appears because she is an aspiring journalist. Tyler watches her on live TV all the time.

A/N: I love Tyler so much!

Tyler's POV

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV to watch our local morning TV show while I ate breakfast.

"Tyler, are you okay there honey?" I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

"I'm okay!" I called back.

My heart was pounding—hoping the person I wanted to see would appear in today's episode.

I continued to shove some cereal into my mouth—feeling bored hearing some news about a famous celebrity having a birthday bash recently.

Blah blah blah was all I could hear.

As I drank water, I nearly choked on it once I finally saw the girl I've been dying to see on TV again.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

And there she was, Y/n Y/l/n.

She looked beautiful as ever. Thank the cameras for showing her pretty face!

I couldn't help but blush once I saw her smiling again. God, she has the prettiest smile!

The truth is, she actually goes to the same school as me. We're both the same age and we share some classes together.

But she's popular. Obviously because she's on TV. And many guys like her too. 

I may be one of them, but it's different. Look, those guys don't genuinely admire her the way I do.

I just feel bad seeing her being nice to them when they don't give her the respect she deserves.

And if you're wondering, yeah, I do get to talk to Y/n.

Sometimes :(

Usually if we ask each other where to find a certain classroom or in group activities. But on a daily basis, no.

And what makes it worse is that I get all shy around her.

Now, I listened attentively to the girl I like as she finally spoke up on TV.

My morning was finally blessed by her.

"Ty, you'll be late for school!" my mom told me as she walked into the living room.

"Give me a few more minutes," I said.

"Huh, isn't that Y/n?" she asked me as she sat down beside me.

"Yeah," I blushed again.

"She's such a lovely girl, don't you think Ty?" my mom asked me, smirking.

"Yes, she is," I said, only blushing harder this time.

I waited until the show ended, and then I finally went my way to school.

Y/n's POV

I took a deep breath as I walked backstage of the studio. I just finished appearing in another episode of our local morning TV show with my mom who is a newscaster there.

"Honey, don't worry about school. I already informed your teacher how you would miss a few minutes of first period. You'll get there in no time," my mom assured me.

"Okay, I know," I said as I grabbed my backpack.

"Mom," I told her, "I promise I'll find some news for the show."

"Y/n, you don't really have to. We would appreciate your help, though. But no, we can find some on our own," she told me.

"Alright," I said.

"See you later!"

To be continued...

A/N: Just to let you know, when an imagine doesn't indicate "final" yet, that means there are more parts coming.

ex: Tyler | fanboy [1]

And if there is "final" indicated on the title like on my other imagines, that means it's the last part.

Ty!!! <3