The veils

They went back to the village and once they were there Esteban went up to his father .

Esteban : Dad you won't believe what we found !

Athanaos : What is it ?

Esteban : Do you remember that Olmec that I told you about ?

Athanaos : You mean Tyrias ?

Esteban : Yes that's him

Athanaos : I do remember him

Esteban : He's alive ! He's not dead ! We found him ! He's the protector of the cave of the golden sun !

Athanaos : He is ? But how did he survive ?

Esteban : he said that it was princess Rana-Ori who took him to the parallel world !

Athanaos : Princess Rana-Ori ! As the last princess of Mué ?

Esteban : Yes ! Will you accompany us tomorrow ? You'll be able to meet Tyrias !

Athanaos : I will

Esteban : Yes thank you dad

Esteban started running away dragging Zia and Tao with him . While Mendoza and Laguerra went to see Athanaos . They thought that everything was going well . But little did they know that there was something rather someone watching them from a far .

???? : Yes take us to that city

???? : All we have to do is wait. These naïve children don't know what's waiting for them .

???? : Neither does the adults

A hysterical laugh echoed through the sands of the desert . Unfortunately no one heard it . After half an hour they went to sleep . The night was peaceful and calm . Once at dawn they went back to the temple of the golden sun to translate the Mué inscriptions .

Tao : Here we are !

Esteban : Come dad you have to meet Tyrias

Tyrias : Hello friends !

Zia  Esteban and Tao : Tyrias !

Esteban : Tyrias I want you to meet my father ! Dad this is Tyrias the Olmec that I told you about !

Athanaos : Esteban told me a lot about you ! It's a pleasure to finally meet you

Tyrias : Th.........

Tao : Enough talking we have to translate the inscriptions .

Once in the room Tao started to look in every corner reading everything hoping to find the place of the next city .

Zia : Tao look I think I found something

Tao : What did you find

Zia : Look at the walls does these drawings remind you of something ?

Esteban : They're the lion and the serpent that were at the princess veils !

Zia : Maybe we'll need them to get our clue . Look closely there is a place in the wall for them .

Esteban : But we left them in the condor

Tao : Think again Esteban

Zia : Tao you're a life saver

Esteban : Yes thank you for bringing the veils with you

Mendoza : Now all that's left is to put them in place

Laguerra : But how are we going to do that ? It's very high !

Athanaos : Mendoza you can carry Esteban while Laguerra you can carry Zia

Tao : No problem we have to try

Mendoza took Esteban on his shoulders while Tyrias helped Laguerra to put Zia on her shoulders

Esteban : On three ! One , two , three

Tao : Ow nothing happened

Athanaos : Look behind you

Everyone turned and saw the wall . There was a map like the one of Kumlar but that time instead of a star was a sun .

Zia : The city

Esteban : Tao write this down now

Tao : Be patient Esteban I'm not a machine

Once Tao finished drawing the map everyone thanked Tyrias and went out . They started following the map but they weren't ready for what was about to happen . They saw something in the sky . Something they knew far too well .

Laguerra : Is that !?

Mendoza : It can't be !!

Athanaos : How is this possible !

Tao Esteban and Zia : IT'S THE NAVE !!!!

???? : Hello friends

All : ZARES !!!!

Zares : Now how about you be obedient and give me your medallions

Tao : Never you monster

Zares : You asked for it

With that Zares went down taking Zia with him Mendoza and Laguerra tried to fight but he was so fast to get to the nave and he flew away  .

Esteban : Zia nooooooooo

I hope you have a great day