Chapter 1

Halilintar Pov

Tw: Blood, selfharm

"Halilintar wake up please." Gempa said and I just let out a grund in response. " Comming" after i said that i heard Gempa walking away. I went into the Bathroom and looked into the mirror. I frown. why is this me? Why do i look like that? Why was i even born? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? WHY? WHY? Is what i was thinking. They got so loud i felt like my heads exploding. I need somthing to calm me down befor i do somthing that will alart the others. I opend a cabbin and grabed the smal pocket nife out. I roled my slefe up and begin to cut so my thouts can quiet down. When they were quiet enogh i looked at my wrist. There were now around the 1000 scares old and new. The new ones that i just made were bleeding realy hard. I graped a towel run some water over it and held it against my arm. I hissed when the towel touched my wrist it stinged. After some time i took the towel from my wrised and loookes at it. The cutes were still bleading but not so stong so i just grabet a bandage and re-wrapped my arm. After that i put make-up one my eye bages. When i was done i changed into a red shirt and some black pants.  

He looks like this.

When i was done i went downstairs were Gempa alredy cooked and sat on the table

When i was done i went downstairs were Gempa alredy cooked and sat on the table. "Morning Halilintar. How are you?" asked Gampa and I respondet whith " Monring Gempa. And i'm fine how are you then?" It was a lie. I was not fine. I was So close from trowing myself of a building. Well in my standerst that is kinda fine. " Oh thanks for asking i'm realy good. It's also good to hear that your fine" Gempa awnserd my question. I just noded my head as Gempa stardet humming. It's every morning like this Gempa wakes up, then he wakes me up, even tho i dont realy sleep at that time, then i look into the mirror thinking about how much of a failer i am, i cut myself, bangage it up, put make up on my eye bages, change my chlose, come downstairs, have a smal chat whith Gempa and then the others start comming downstairs. It's alway like that the first on down is most of the time Blaze and the last one Ice. Me and Gempa were in a nice silence were needer of us spoke a word. "GOOD MORNING GEMPA ANG HALILINTAR" Blaze came scream ing down stairs and the peaceful silence was disturbed. " Good morning to you too Blaze" greated Gempa kindly. "Hey" was what i said to him. " What is Breakfatst Gempa?" "Pancakes your favorite Blaze.""Whoa THANKES" Blaze was now realy hyper when he heared what was for Breakfast and i think he woke up solar then a few secondes later he came down realy grumpy and the first thing he asked was "Who is so noisi?". He was propaply up all night for his experments. After him was Thorn wich asked "What is Blaze so happy about?" while tilling his head tho the side. "There are pancakes for breakfast Thorn isn't it great! That is what i'm happy about and nothing else." Blaze replide to Thorns question as fast as he could. You could basically see the stars in his eyes when Blaze said that "Is that true Gempa are there really Pancakes for Breakfast?". Right when Thorn asked Taufan came down. "Pancakes for breakfast?" He asked sleeply. "Yes there are pancakes for Breakfast. Oh and Solar your coffee is o the counter." Gempa said. As soon as Solar heard the word coffee he used solar leep to get there as fast as posible and to drink somthing. After a few min. where Gempa was cooking, TTM talking, and Solar and i drinking or coffee Gempa said the words the TTM was propaply waiting for "Breakfast ready!". The TTM came rushing to the table while Solar and i already sitting and waiting. Gempa came over with the Pancakes and said "Blaze please wake ice.""Ok Gempa" with these words Blaze ran up the stairs. A few moments later we heard somthing hit the gound. We waited a few moments then a wet Blaze and a sleepy Ice who held his whale plushie thigh came downstairs. Well more like Blaze draged Ice down. In case your wondering Blaze and Ice are daiting they were daiting for a few monts already. "Got him." Blaze said happily. "Wha...?" Ice asked still half asleep. "Thanks Blaze and Ice It's breakfast time." Gempa explained to Ice who noded in response. Blaze draged Ice to sit beside him and we all started eating. Ice didn't eat much infact i think he only ate one bite. Iwas also not the only one who notized this then Gempa asked "Ice ae you ok? Your not eating much so i just wanted to make sure."" Yeah i'm ok. I'm just not realy hungry. You know i'm most of the time not hungry when i just woke up right?" Ice awnserd with a tired smile. " Yeah your right just remenber to eat somthing later on ok incase Boboiboy needs you. Ok?" Gempa asked again. "Yeah i will eat later on don't wory Gempa" Ice reasures Gempa.

Hey guys i hope this was a good begining. This is my fist  storry so,if you find any spelling mistakes pleas let me know and i will try to fix them. Next chapter is Ice Pov. If you guys want any ships other than Blaze x Ice let me know and i could try to get them as part of the storry. Till next chapter. Bye