Shadow X Fem Cat!Reader PT2 [LEMON]

___________________________________________________
[This here is a lemon! If you are sensitive to sexual content or are too young to read this then please do turn back! Please and thank you!]
___________________________________________________
You grew flustered as you were at home, waiting for the clock to strike somewhere around 8 so you and Shadow could plan ahead on what you both wanted to do while he is here at your house. You didn't waste any time as you would try to get your stuff all tidy as you tail wagged more....
It is 8:35 now, so you decied to go ahead and give him a text message which had your address on it! You grew more nervous as you saw that he read your message... he texted saying 'Alright. I'm on my way'
You sat down on your bed as you couldn't wait, you felt your heart pounding against your chest, your eyes looked at the phone and then at the window as you waited for him to knock on your door, you felt so excited, now you didn't have to be lonely in your spacious room... And soon enough you would hear a firm, yet soft knock at your door, your legs felt like jelly as you walked out of your room and ran to the living room to open the door, shyly greeting him as he walked inside, closing the door behind him, making sure the lock it as well...
"You sure you want to do this? You seem very nervous" he whispered as you blushed deeply
"Y...Yeah, I am sure, I'm just flustered is all, I never thought I would get this far with you..." the softness and the silky tone of your voice gave him a good idea in how you feel about him, his deep, and hot breath made you more flustered as he pushed you on the couch, not too hard and not too soft either..., you looked up at him as he leaned closely, his soft lips kissing your neck, giving you hickeys along your soft flesh as you mewled underneath him, melting at his touch as you moaned softly for him, he purred and growled in delight as he brought you closer, slowly taking off your clothes as you purred softly, you craved him so badly, and you finally have him after all these years...
He grunted into your ear as he could slowly feel himself getting a boner, and he was definitely flustered, he's never met or seen anyone that has ever gotten him this way... He would blush deeply as he looked down at you, as if silently asking if he can go ahead and go further, in which you gave him a head nod, letting him know that he can.
He blushed more as he would then begin to hump you, rubbing his dick against your folds as you would moan softly underneath him, moaning more as you felt him hump you ever so needily, you can tell he has craved you as much as you craved him. He softly moaned and groaned as he softly lifted up your chin before giving you a deep kiss as he humped you more. And after more of your moans he panted heavily, asking you if he can go inside of you, which you whispered softly "Y...Yes you can..."
With that he would then push himself deep inside of you, slowly of course as you moaned out loudly, feeling him open up your virgin walls as you moaned more, God he felt so good!
"Mghm!~ Sh-Shadow!!~" You moaned more as he started to thrust at a steady pace, feeling himself being squeezed by you as you wrapped your legs around him, moaning more as you could hear jim grunting loudly, as he leaned forward, now hearing his grunts and hot moans into the heated kiss he is giving you as you returned the favor and also moaned into the hot and passionate kiss
"Mghmm!~ Mghmmmm!!~" You moaned loudly in delight for him as his thrusts started to get quicker..
"F...Fuck!~ Y/N I love you!!~" he moaned out as he backed away from the kiss to get a good look at your beautiful face before going for the kiss again as he moaned louder into the kiss, his hands were at your body, savoring everything about you, from your breasts to your thighs and your sides, he didn't just love your body, he loved all of you, especially the way your mouth felt good on his...
"Mghmmm! I...I'm gonna cum!!~" you moaned out as Shadow grunted "I..I think I'm going to as well!~" he moaned out as he gasped out a moan as he could feel your legs wrapped aroundnhims more, keeping him inside "A...Are you sure??~" he moaned out as he looked at you "Y..Yes!!~ Please cum inside of me!!" You moaned out which caused him to snap, as he felt himself getting more aroused and more in love with the moment as he started to thrust even harder, even faster as you moaned out loudly
"YESSS!~" you screamed out in pure ecstasy as you came all over his dick, as he then came inside of you as well.
The both of you seem exhausted from it as he pulled out of you, blushing deeply as he pulled out of you, laying beside you as he held you closely, kissing your lips as he held you protectively in his arms
"I love you, Y/N"
"I...I love you too, Shadow..."