Chapter 19 - Secret Conversations

A/N: Just a Short Chapter about Cinder discussing stuff

—————

"And.. Pyrrha Nikos.."

Emerald said, sitting on the floor while looking at her scroll, with Cinder on the bed sewing a black dress and Mercury on the floor, laying down and reading a comic book.

"She's smart but I wouldn't say invincible." Mercury commented

"Do tell."

"Her Semblance is polarity but you'd never know just by watching." Emerald said

"After she made contact with my boots, she was able to move them around however she wanted. But she only made slight adjustments." Mercury said to her, still reading

"Just enough to make it look like she's untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her power, so it puts her opponents at a disadvantage."

Hearing this, Cinder placed a hand on her chin, now looking thoughtfully "..Speaking of untouchable. If you think about it, he is the complete opposite of her when it comes to power. She has to trick her opponents into thinking she's untouchable but for him? He actually is and unlike her, he's boastful about his powers.."

"Him?" Mercury looked at Cinder now "Oh—You mean.."

"Y/N Schnee." Emerald continued for him

Cinder nods "Exactly. Unlike Pyrrha Nikos, he boasts his powers, practically brags about it freely."

Mercury hums "Hm, never seen it in action. How strong exactly is his semblance? Is it really that dangerous that even she has to tell us to stay cautious when the Schnee is around the vicinity?" He scoffs "You could take him, right?"

Cinder rolls her eyes, a faint click of her tongue on what she was about to say "..Unfortunately... No."

Just hearing herself say that made her fume. The fact she had to admit that she wasn't strong enough just yet to be on the level of the so-called "Strongest Huntsman of Today", made Cinder fume in the inside. She had to suffer to get where she was now, she had to face thousands upon thousands of hours of abuse and neglect until she got her strength... And that night..

The First time she came face to face with that smug looking bastard, it made her want to burn everything around. The fact that someone like HIM got the privileges she wished she had upon birth made her want to pull her hair out. She had to suffer, he didn't. He was born with strength, everybody—including the very being she worshipped—feared him and the power he was born with.

Cinder clenched her fist. One day, she'll wipe that arrogance off that boy's face and once she triumphs, oh boy, she could only imagine the ecstasy—

"Cinder?"

Her thoughts paused.. "Hm?"

"You were spacing out after that. What else about him?" Mercury asked her, raising an eyebrow at her as he sat up now to listen much more carefully.

Cinder blinked before clearing her throat a bit "..Right, sorry. Just had a lot of thoughts—Anyways, no. I can't take him. He's the Strongest Huntsman of this Generation, facing him at our current strength will be suicide."

"But.." Mercury spoke "..She should be able to take him on no problem, right?"

"Possibly. She told me she has gathered more power over the years in between each Six Eyes user appeared. Ever since her last defeat, she's focused on being hidden...But now in this year, we'll change that." Cinder said to them "When everything is set up. We'll have all the help we have to put Y/N Schnee out of the picture, giving more time for her to take the relics and become more powerful. Once she does, not even someone with the Six Eyes will stop her."

"..But before all that, how about we know all of his powers before we ultimately go head to head?" Emerald said now

Cinder nods "Right."

"To start with, one of the things that grants the boy his powerful technique is his eyes, which also grants him to have full control and mastery of his Limitless Innate Semblance that only someone from his bloodline can be born with, it also gives him full precise control and manipulation over space and even distort it."

"The Limitless Semblance that's ingrained into him has three known moves which we know so far. One, the power to stop: the neutral application of the Limitless Semblance. Two, power to attract: the amplified of his semblance, blue. And Three, the power to repel; the reversal of his cursed technique, red. For Red, Roman reported that the boy failed in using it during his encounter but it's probably possible he lost focus while trying to use it, even so, we can't keep him off of our senses."

Emerald raised an eyebrow "Damn, what? Not to sound like I'm betraying you or anything but we're being told to face someone head-to-head who could manipulate space itself. You think us three combined with Tyrian, Hazel, Taurus, Roman, and that girl Roman's with could take him?"

"I'm with her on this one.." Mercury said now "We're basically asking to get killed. Could we really take him on?"

"Perhaps." Cinder just said, basically ignoring the clear risks "Don't question anything, trust her plan and it will all work out in the end for us."

Mercury and Emerald looked at each other for a bit before simply sighing "Fine then." Emerald shrugs "We'll trust it.."

"Good." Cinder stood "Anyways, put Y/N Schnee at the top our list. Pyrrha Nikos is not the real threat we have, we have no need for her as a priority and threat."

..

"Just know, the plan is not to overpower the enemy...It's taking away what power they have. And we will, in time."

"I hate waiting."

"Don't worry Mercury, we have a fun weekend ahead of us.."

————

A/N:

Salem: Well done Y/N L/N, I will remember you for as long as I live..