⋆ᴄʜ- 𝟷𝟸 ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴏʀ ᴢᴏᴏ⋆

[Happy Reading<3]

🐇

-T A R A 'S P O V -

-T A R A 'S P O V -

Hearing his words I looked at him.

We exchanged glances as we walked in silence, the air thick with unspoken words. The sensation was overwhelming, my heart feeling like it might burst if I stayed with him any longer.

This is wrong, I told myself. I shouldn't feel this way about him. Don't we hate each other? The question slowed my steps. I stopped in the middle of the corridor, watching his back as he kept walking away.

"Was he always this cute?" I whispered absentmindedly, watching him walk, more like bounce down the hall.

No, no, he's stupid, and now you're becoming like him, Tara! my concious mind taunted.

I slapped my cheeks to erase the pink color spreading across them.

Why am I even smiling? He's dumb, and his actions are funny. That's the only reason.

"Now do you want me to give you my legs too? Or you can walk by yourself ?" i quickly moved around when he looked at me. He will tease me more if he see my face like this.

That too is all because of hi- no no because of the weather.

After few seconds when I felt my heart again being normal.

I formed my lips in a thin line thinking what to reply.

"I can go by mys-" I started to reply, taking a step back. Suddenly, he was close, too close.

"What are you hiding?" His voice sent chills down my spine. His hands gripped my shoulders, turning me around. The abrupt movement made me stumble, and my head ended up resting against his chest.

The moment my head collided with his chest he started laughing, the vibration of his chest made me smile too. I thought to run away from him so that he couldn't notice my cheeks. But his words made me more flushed.

"Ms. Obsessed benchmate, are you ever going to leave me alone?" His words felt like a sentence of doom. Before I could even react, his fingers were in my hair, tucking the strands behind my ear. I bit down on my inner cheeks, feeling a rush of butterflies as his touch sent tingles down my spine.

I quickly looked away from him when our eyes met , i can't stay with this Dinasour anymore. He is not cute but stupid.

"Cause some of my Fans are coming here" he added, whispering so close to my ears that i ended up punching his chest due to sudden closeness.

"Why didn't you get lost with the dinosaurs too?" I taunted with a smirk, not bothering to wait for a response. I intentionally bumped my shoulder into his, letting my hair flip onto his face.