Chapter 2: Edwards Vs Lee

Ashlyn is in catering on the phone to her best friend Mercedes or as she's better known as Sasha Banks in WWE, "I still can't believe it Cedes."

They was talking about the recent debut and returns of multiple ROH wrestlers at Hard to Kill "have you talked to him?" Mercedes asks as Ashlyn replied with "no, I've decided to try and avoid the group altogether."

Cedes chuckled "of course you did, one of these days you're gonna have to talk to Matt" she says as Ash sighs knowing her best friend was right "yea, I will soon but how have you been?"

"Pretty good, me and Trin have reunited recently" Ash smiles "that's excellent" she says "yeah it is, I just wished that things would've been different between you and WWE."

"Yeah me too, Hunter had a couple of things he wanted me to do but Vince didn't particularly like that which could be a reason why I lost the Divas championship so quickly."

"That was a really crappy thing for him to do" Mercedes says as Ash nods "yeah, but hey you never know I might return for a one night only in a women's Royal Rumble."

"Can't wait for that" Cedes says as Trinity entered the locker room with her and Cedes "is that Ash?" The younger Edwards smiled as she heard Trin in the background.

"Yeah" Mercedes says, Ash then watched as Taven walked over to the table and grabbed a bottle of water then glanced at Ash who looked back.

Taven walked out as Ashlyn continued her talk with Cedes and Trin before hanging up about fifteen minutes later due to her match.

****

Jordynne banged on the ring apron as Ash was struggling to get up even though the crowd was cheering on for her, Jessie was also doing the same thing for Cassie.

Both decided to do the same thing and landed on the mat, Cassie went to pin Ash but she kicked out at two and rolled towards Jordynne.

"You alright Ash?" Jordynne asks while backstage Taven was watching the match, if he's being honest Matt has completely missed Ash and believes if she didn't join WWE they would still be together right now.

He smiles as soon as he sees her get up from the mat as her and Cassie went back and forth with the fans cheering for Ashlyn while also booing for Cassie, who was knocked down by Ash.

It didn't take long for Ash to use the figure-four leglock on her which was a honorary move towards her off-screen best friend Charlotte Flair and her father Ric who allowed her to use it.

With the fans using "whoooo" Cassie was so close to tapping out but she escaped though it didn't take long for Ash to use another one of her finishers the tilt-a-whirl stunner.

Ashlyn crawled over to Cassie as the ref counted three "the winner of the Ashlyn Edwards!" David announces as the crowd cheered just as Grace entered and Cassie rolls out.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2.

In this version, I'm gonna bring in Naomi, Sasha, Tamina and perhaps Xavier Woods a lot more.

Also, might do quite a few flashbacks to learn more about her past as well.

Also, does anyone have a name for the tilt-a-whirl stunner? I couldn't come up with one unfortunately.