♡ PROLOGUE ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"THE BREAKING NEWS...The famous, formar CEO of NATURE modelling agency, Miss Hwang Y/N has declared to launch another clothing brand of their NATURE agency, which would work under it, like other two of their brand company, like MONSOON and AUTUMN, the famous brand of South Korea and in the world, Miss. Hwang also claimed that, her younger sister Miss. Lily Hwang will be the former CEO of the next upcoming brand of the NATURE modelling agency. To know more, please be connected with us......"

"Is that true?" Asked an old man, clad in black tux, sitting on the couch which was attached to the wall, there was a vase connected to the couch armrest, and there was an office desk and swivel chair, before his hazel eyes, he could see a lady, in her black button up shirt, tugged in her black trousers, her round glasses resting on her nose bridge, while her hair was tied up in a messy bun, giving her the most beautiful look.

Engrossed in the papers, displayed on the office desk before her eyes, with her fingers, working on the laptop. She removed the glasses as she placed them on the desk, the old man sighed, looking at his daughter tired figure.

"You must be joking, in the bundle of work of this modelling agency, you claimed to launch an another clothing brand, we already have two working under this agency and moreover, the NATURE models, catwalkers. All of them works in ours branding company then why did you thought of launching another?" Her father asked to her, as his eyebrows were dipped in questions, when he saw the news on the TV, he didn't waste a minute and ran off from his mansion to the company, to know his daughter's plan, who was too determined to show the world how much she capable of shooting all of them down, as she looked up at her father, placing the pen on the desk, leaning on the chair, she took the cup of coffee from the office desk, sipping on it. She said.

"Dad, nothing is a joke, whatever the news claimed to say, everything is truth. I am launching another brand agency."

"Do you even know it can provoke your rivals?" He said being worried. Y/N chuckled.
"Dad, are you worried about me or the company?" She asked, sipping her coffee, while looking at her tense father who caught red handed.
"Of course, I am worried for the company..." He folded his arms around his chest
"What did you thought that I would be worried about you...no...nah..." He declined "....I am just worried about your enemies and rivals and nothing..." He said. Y/N laughed, placing her cup on the table, as she stood up and went to her father, sitting beside him. She smiled.

"Dad, Do you trust me?" She asked.
"Of course, I do...I trust you more than myself..." He said, while cupping her cheeks. She smiled and sighed, taking his hands from her cheeks, she cupped his hands and squeezed them, looking at their engulfed hands, she mumbled.

"Dad, I am launching this just for lily." Mr. Hwang frown.
"What do you mean, Y/N?"
"It means that, We three, Jun, Han , and I, We already are the CEO and We are doing our best for the company, while looking at all this, lily also told me that she wanted to be the CEO, so I Just launched it." She looked up at her father. Who was stunned to hear this.
"You mean, you just launched this for your younger sister." She nodded. Mr. Hwang laughed, while placing his hands on his stomach. He was laughing so hard that his eyes and eye leads shone with tears.

Y/N frowned.
"Dad, you know I am not joking then why are you laughing?" She asked being a little offended. As she looked at the old man with anger face.

Mr. Hwang, stopped laughing but he could still snort over it, as he took a deep breath and looked at the young lady.
"Are you really saying the truth?" She nodded, making a thin lips.
"You are launching this just for lily." She again nodded.
"Hmmm..." Mr. Hwang rubbed his chin, as a thinking position, but afterwards he sighed. Smiling he looked at his daughter, Y/N.
"You really care for your siblings." He smiled.
"I do, I have to after all, they are my world. I have every rights to show them world and the truth." She said while smiling at his father but suddenly, her office door, burst open, startling the souls of Mr. Hwang and Y/N.