36

Next morning

The sunlight hit Yoongi's face, waking him up.  he rubs his eyes in sleepy and looks sideways at how handsome his husband looks even while sleeping. He caressed Jimin's cheek and looked at his beauty with loving eyes.

     He kisses 💋his lips  "I love you so much Chim...don't leave me."

yoongi's mouth dropped when suddenly jimin said “Never in my life…my angel” Jimin said smiling as he opened his eyes.

"You're already awake" Yoongi said shyly.
Jimin nodded cutely… yoongi blushed 😊

Jimin pulled his naked body so that their chests collided. yoongi looked away shyly. Jimin started placing wet kisses on his neck. yoongi moaned.

“Let me go Chim…I need to take a bath” he said, trying to free himself from Jimin's grip.

"Let's take a bath together." Jimin picked him up bridal style and went to the bathroom.

In dining table....

Everyone was having breakfast while talking but Yoongi was silent, it seemed as if he was lost somewhere, his breakfast was also untouched

Mrs Park's eyes fell on him" Yoonie baby what happened? Are you okay? " she asked worriedly.
Yoongi come his sense after hearing her voice

"Yeah mom I'm fine" Yoongi said looking down at his breakfast plate.

Everyone was looking at each other, they knew something was wrong 

"Baby what's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" Tae  asked while holding his face. He noticed that there were light tears in Yoongi's eyes

“I m fine taetae.... don't worry,” Yoongi said, smiling sadly....tae understood the pain behind it.

He looked at the others and mouthed " he misses minji " .

Time skip....

night time

Yoongi was quiet the whole day because he missed Minji so much. He has never been away from Minji before. He wants to meet her, he doesn't want to let her go away from him, but he knows it's for Minji's good that she is placed in boarding school.

        Right now he was making coffee for himself in the kitchen.

Just then he heard the car horn, he smiled because he knew his husbands had come home.

He walks out of the kitchen smiling but stops when he sees Minji with his smiling husbands.

He ran towards her… crying and hugged her tightly, she also hugged him, both were crying in each other's arms… he pulled back from the hug, he held her face and Kissed her face... again hugged her .

“Don’t cry oppa..see I am here in front of you” she said wiping his tears.

Everyone is smiling there seeing their love

"But how did you come here?" he asked looking at Minji in confusion.

"We have brought her here" Tae said, carrying Minji in his arms and sitting on the sofa.

He is still standing there in confusion. Everyone smiles at his innocence.

Jungkook grabs his waist and leads him to the sofa and sits him on his lap.

“We know you miss her ” Jimin said and sat down next to him.

"What do you think baby, if you don't tell us we won't know what's going on inside you" Tae said honestly.

“ we thought you love us as much as we love you but you don't treat us like your parents” Mr. Park said sadly…

Yoongi immediately looked at him and shook his head as no.

“No appa.... I really love you all  more than myself appa,” he said with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Then why don't you tell us that you are missing Minji...you want to meet her?" Mrs Park said in a scolding tone.

  he looked down with pouty lips “I don’t want to trouble anyone…sorry mom” He is looking cute…

everyone is chuckled his cuteness …Kook pecked his pouty lips.

“She will be staying with us for a week now” Jimin announced.

Hearing this, Yoongi's smile increased.

“And we will enjoy this one week… right Minji?” Taehyung asked Minji who was hugging him excitedly.

I'm so lucky to have a family like this....Lord protect my family from the evil eye ” Yoongi said in mind.