29

After one week....

Now Yoongi has completely recovered. The Park family took care of him like their own family. In this house he gets the love of a mother...with the care of a father he gets everything he wanted for so many years.

  But today he is sad that he has to leave all this and go to his home. He had packed his and Minji's luggage last night itself.

Right now.....

Everyone was sitting in the living room and talking

Everyone was sitting in the living room and talking... then they heard the footage and looked at Yoongi coming down the stairs holding Minji's hand and carrying a bag in the other hand..

" baby where are you going? " Jimin walked up to him worried.

"I'm fine now..... I have to go home now" Yoongi said looking down because he didn't want to show his tears.

Jimin held his face "What do you mean my home...this is also your home baby" Jimin said very lovingly.

Everyone there stood confused as to why he suddenly wanted to leave from there.

Mrs. Park went to him. "Baby... Have we done something wrong?" she asked through tears.

Yoongi immediately held her hand and tears started flowing.

"No mom, You people have not done any wrong.....In this one week I got all the happiness for which I always yearned." Yoongi said crying

"So why do you want to leave us?" Mrs

"So why do you want to leave us?" Mrs. Park said sobbing.

“Kitten, you said you loved us...” Yoongi nodded, “then Why do you want to leave us” Kooki said, still confused.

“I really love you all…but I don't deserve your love..” Yoongi put his head down and cried.

“What do you mean by worthy?” Mr. Park asked seriously, raising his eyebrows.

“I don't want to be a burden on you all,” Yoongi whispered still look down.

"What did you say?" Mrs. Park asked angrily.

"So you think you're a burden on us?" Mrs. Park asked sternly. Yoongi nodded while crying quietly.

"Honey...I want Yoongi and vminkook's wedding in a week" Mrs Park said while ordering.

Yoongi's eyes widened due to the sudden announcements and he looked up.

"Yes love...you are right...their marriage will take place next week...Joon, arrange everything well" Mr. Park said lovingly..

"Yes uncle, I make all the arrangements. No one has ever seen a such wedding like this." Joon clapped excitedly.

He looked at everyone and saw that everyone had a lovely smile on their face.

“mom what is this?” Yoongi asked in confusion.

"Oh my son...you were leaving us because you feel that you are a burden on us..... so when we make you our son-in-law, you will not be able to leave us" Mrs Park said while giggling. Yoongi blushed.

"Come on Jin...we have a lot of preparation to do" she said excitedly.

“Yes aunty…we don’t have much time” Jin said very happily.

Yoongi looked at vminkook who was smiling and winked at him…he looked down, feeling shy.