Chapter 8

Asha pov:-

It's been 1 year since my husband came home. He call FIL but always says that he is busy and can't come. My FIL become the head of village. It's been 10 months since he become the head of village. He started remaining busy with more work now but not for once he has ignored me. He always brings different things for me. Like right now.

Everyone is sleeping peacefully. But I am enjoying my life. 

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

Author pov:-

"Ahh.....ohhh......uhhhh...." soon she came in his mouth. Vikrant hovered over her and kissed her lips roughly. He pinched her nipples then took into his mouth and bite them.

She said "Bas or nhi mei thak gei aab"
(Pls.....leave me I am tired)
He is fucking her continously from 2 hours.

He said "Asha aaj mei tujhe nhi chodunga. 1 haftah ho gaya hai meine teri chudai nhi ki. Aaj tu mujhe nhi rok sakti" saying he kissed her lips lovingly.
(Asha but I am not done yet. I haven't fucked you more than a week. Today you can't stop me) 

She like always melted in his arms. He entered inside her and said "Teri chut abhi bhi itni sakth kyu hai"
(How can you be so tight)

She arched her back and moan loudly but muffled by his kiss. He kissed her neck and jaw but he didn't make any hickey today as his son is coming today. He started moving faster. Soon both of them cum together.

He flipped her and said "Shuru ho ja" she started bouncing on his dick.
(Start)

He took her nipples and pulled them. She moan and finally after 30 minutes they both cum. She laid on him. He rubbed her back to make her relax. He took her to bathroom and cleaned themselves.

Ended here.....

Vikrant pov :-

In afternoon raj came but with a girl. He said "Baba mei isse pyaar kartah hu aur shaadi bhi karna chahata hu"
(Father I love her and want to marry her)

THUD

I slapped him. I grabbed his collar and asked "Tujhe paata hai ki tu kya bol raha hai? Teri shaadi ho gei hai. Tu aaisa kaise bol saktah hai"
(Do you know what are you saying you are already married. How can you say something like this?)

He said "Baba mujhe paata hai meri shaadi ho gei hai par mei isse pyaar nhi kartah. Mei talaq kei kagaz bhi laaya hu. Meine aapse phele bhi kaha tha mei isse shaadi nhi karna chaha tah par aapne mujhe majboor kar diyah"
(Father I know I am married but I don't love her. I bring divorce papers also. And I already told you that I don't want to marry her but you forced me)

I was staring at him with so much anger. Neighbour's also came by seeing this scene. I grabbed the papers and shouted "ASHA" she came.

I told her to sign the papers. She looked at her husband and signed them. I give the papers to him and told him that "Aaj kei baad kabhi bhi aapni shakal mujhe maat dekhana. Nikal yaha se"
(Don't show me your face ever again. GET LOST)

He opened his mouth to say something but I showed my hand to him. He left from there.

After 1 week other people of village decided to do mine and asha's marriage. I accepted the decision and went from there. As soon as I went home I saw some ladies are talking with asha.

Lady who is our neighbor and old asked "Kya hua?"
(What happened?)

I said "Hum Sab Gaon Walon Ne yah Tay kiya hai ki voh hum dono ki shaadi Karva Denge"
(We Decided to do mine and her marriage)