Chapter 15

Now she is seven months pregnant. Her hormones are at peak. She always wanted to near him whenever he is home. Today he said he will come home early today. But he is late. She is desperately waiting for him. Her hormones will always want to have his dick or his fingers or his mouth inside her pussy.

Soon door opened he came. He went towards her and kissed her lips. He can tell from her body language that she is desperately waiting for him. He made her sit on his lap and had dinner. She is looking at him with eyes which says 'Eat me not food' he chuckled at his thought and made her eat food.

After dinner both laid down on bed. Both are totally naked. She keep her head on his chest. He was waiting for her to start her seduction.

She said "Pati"
(Husband)

He said "Hmm"

She took his hand and keep on her stomach. He started carcassing her stomach. He bend down a kissed her forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks and lastly lips. Her body is enjoying his touch but he is still not giving her what she wanted.

As she was going to say something but before that he get up and laid her straight on bed.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

He settled himself between her legs. He opened them wide and saw her pussy glistening with cum. He licked his lips. He saw her closing her eyes. He chuckled. He can't hover over her due to her tummy so he laid beside her and kissed her lips roughly. His hands went and started massaging her nipples. She moan in his mouth.

He leave her lips and settled his face between her legs. He opened her legs wide and smells her clit. She shuddered feeling his hot breath on her sensitive pussy. He licked her pussy softly. She moan and grabbed the bedsheet.

He attached his lips to her pussy lips and started kissing them like he is kissing her lips. She moan loudly.

He said "Dheere chilla pure gaw ko nhi sunna ki tu mujhe se chudai karva kei kitni khush hai"
(Moan slowly we don't want full village to know that how much you are enjoying getting fucked by me)

She said "Jii.....ahhhh"
(Yes....ahhhh)

He kissed her stomach and started eating her pussy again. He grabbed her thighs tightly and spread her legs widely. He bite her clit and she shuddered and cum on his tongue. He licked her clean.

As she was going to say something he suddenly get up from between her legs and laid her side way. He keep 1 pillow near her stomach and other 2 pillow between her legs. He laid again such that her back is attached to his chest.

He move her leg slightly upward and entered his dick inside her. She moan and clutched his hand tightly. He started carcassing her stomach. His other hand is playing with her nipples and his mouth is busy in making hickey from her ear to neck to shoulder to spine.

She moan "Ahhhh....haaaa......Sarkar..."
(Ahhhh....yesssss...Sarkar....)

He asked "Aacha lag raha hai?"
(Are you enjoying?)

She nodded her head. He increased his pace. He removed his hand from her stomach and went towards her clit. He started rubbing her clit bud harshly. She arched her back she grabbed his dick more tightly and both cum together.

He give her sometime to rekax her. He saw she is tried. He entered his 2 fingers inside her pussy. She moan loudly. He kissed her earlobe.

He said "Soo jaa"
(Sleep)

She nodded her head and slept. But he was not done yet. He saw her sleeping peacefully so he removed his fingers and entered his dick inside her. She snuggle more into him. He kissed her neck to make her relax.

He started moving inside her pussy from behind. He can sense her gripping his dick tighter inside her pussy in sleep also. He is close.

He took his two finger and entered inside her pussy. She moan loudly. He smiled seeing her enjoying fucking in sleep also. Soon they cum. He took his dick out and cleaned themselves. He hugged her and slept.

Next morning

Vikrant pov:-

I woke up and saw her sleeping peacefully. I kissed her lips and laid her straight on bed. I opened her legs wide and saw her swollen pussy. I licked my lips and started eating her pussy. She moaned after sometime.

I know she is finally awake. Soon I increased my speed and she cum in my mouth. I licked her clean. I laid beside her and saw her breathing heavily. I rubbed her stomach. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I kissed her lips to let her taste herself.

After sometime I helped her taking bath and then made her eat breakfast. Like this months passed and finally it's time for her delivery came.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.