TF5 Crosshairs x femme reader Optimus Daughter🍋

(Y/N) busted out laughing as she watched drift take another swing at Bumblebee."Kick his aft Drift!" Drift then took another swing which Bumblebee quickly dodged. "Aw come on Drift you can do better than that! Quit fighting like a sparkling!" The mech glared at her and huffed. "first of all I do not fight like a sparkling and second of all the bug can fight a lot better than you think."

She just smiled and rolled her optics, "whatever you say Drift." But then her fun was spoiled as a certain green aggravating mech walked up beside her and chuckled, "hey there sweetspark." She turned and glared at him, " I'm not your damn sweetspark Crosshairs." He smirked, "but you know you want to be."

After he said that she just walked off and went to find Cade, because he was literally the only person in the stupid junkyard that didn't bother her about something. She saw him sitting over by his camper drinking beer and went and sat down near him. "Hey (Y/N) what do you need?" She huffed, "to be able to hang out with literally anyone but those idiots over there."

He chuckled, "I'm not sure your gonna get peace for very long because here comes Hound right now." She groaned and watched as the big mech walked up and sat next to her. "So, why ain't you over there with lover bot? You know you like the attention you get from him."

She got up and glared at him, " go frag yourself Hound!" Cade looked at him and sighed, " seriously?" She walked to the edge of the junkyard and sat down. Grimlock walked over and laid down beside her and she slowly started to pet him.

"At least you don't have anything to tease me about." He just huffed and scooted closer to her making her smile and look up, it was darker and the stars were starting to come out. "Do you think one of those is my sire?"

"Possibly." She spun around and locked eyes with Crosshairs, "how long have you been standing there!" He sighed and sat down beside her, "long enough to hear that you'd rather talk to a beast rather than another bot." "He's not a beast Crosshairs." She looked over at him, "he has a spark." He huffed, "you sound like Optimus." She smiled, " I'm his daughter aren't I?" He just shook his helm and looked up she looked up with him and smiled a little and relaxed, "do you think he's gonna come back?" Crosshairs looked at her, " I think he will."

Crosshairs POV

"Do you think he's gonna come back?" There was so much hope and sadness in her voice when she asked him that question that he had to tell her he believed Optimus would return. Isn't that what someone would do for a person or bot they loved? Crosshairs looked at her and his spark started beating faster at how beautiful she looked, the light from the setting sun was shining on her making her blue and red armor shine ever so beautifully, she was a beautiful femme and one that should be treated right.

They sat together for a little bit before she got up and stretched, " I'm gonna go get some rest, you should too." And the she walked off, even the way she walked had the mech helm over peds for her. She had the perfect sway to her walk and all of her curves were in the right places, she was a masterpiece.

Y/N POV

The next morning when she woke up she immediately thought about her talk with Crosshairs last night. That was probably the most they had ever talked without arguing. She walked over to where the other bots were at and smiled, "good morning." Drift stopped and looked at her like she was crazy and Bumblebee just looked down at Cade confused. Drift walked up to her and poked her, " your in an unusually happy mood, what happened?" She looked at him and shrugged her shoulder plates, " nothing I just feel better than I usually do today." He nodded his helmet and backed off.

Hound looked at something behind her and smirked "well, look who decided to finally get up." She turned to see Crosshairs and smiled, "good morning." That made Cade look up at her, " hey, you feeling off or something?" I shook my helm, " no." He nodded and just shook his head and walked off.