ೃ⁀⋆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Harry's  P.O.V.

He and Y/N sat in the clearing for hours after that, listening to the waterfall, the birds chirping and talking to each other - making up for all the time spent apart. All the time they had ignored, or moped, or been excessively and unnecessarily petty.

Y/N filled him in on what happened in St. Mungos, about her parents, and everything about her curse - the Curse of the Moon. It was serious, and had Harry furrowing his brows, but Y/N said she was trying to figure it out, and he trusted her.

With their backs against the tree, Y/N was leaned into Harry, contouring perfectly into his side. It was like this spot was made for her. 

Harry had been planning to apologize since the Yule Ball, but never knew how, because Y/N kept running from him. It was fair, he'd said bad things, but he just needed a chance. And then he had the Second Task, and all his attention went to that (it was never all - he was always thinking about Y/N in one way or another...). 

He just wanted Y/N to be his. To be his girlfriend, preferably. 

See, after their talk with Sirius about Death Eater stuff, Harry really needed advice. So...he asked Sirius to talk privately, and Sirius had told him to just be sincere and thoughtful and make a gesture Y/N couldn't resist. 

Unconsciously, Harry ruffled and messed up his hair due to stress, and Sirius widened his eyes. He abruptly turned his head - and Harry could've sworn he saw tears drip down his face.

Anyway, Sirius had given some great advice, and when Harry had said, "This how you got a girlfriend back then?" 

Sirius had given him a cheeky smile, "Not quite." 

It was similar to the grin that Y/N had when planning a prank, probably because Sirius and Remus spent time together, and Y/N was Remus' niece. It was a pretty look.

Maybe he'd been staring for too long, because Y/N gave him a confused but sweet smile. Nonetheless, she put a hand on the back of Harry's head and threaded her fingers through his messy black hair, pulling him down to her lips for a soft kiss. 

At this point, Harry was on cloud nine. He smiled into the kiss, satisfied when Y/N smiled too. When they pulled apart, she was blushing a light shade of pink. 

"I love you," Harry reminded her. 

Y/N's blush deepened and she turned her head away, muttering out an embarrassed "I love you too." 

Harry rolled his eyes teasingly - now that he knew that they felt the same, he could be much more confident in his administrations than before.