6

Aurora's Pov

I freeze seeing him replaying the shower footage on the camera from when i was fingering my self moments after he had walked out i open my mouth to speak but no words come out how do i even explain? i can feel heat growing between my thighs as i watch the footage it has sound. fuck and just as i realize it has sound the sound of my moans come from the computer from when i orgasmed the video footage pausing as i clench my thighs together avoiding eye contact with Fezco i want to disappear right now, maybe it would have been better if i had let him kill me this morning i wouldn't have to be sitting here right now.

"Well?" his deep voice interrupts my thoughts as my eyes snap up to him trying to think of a way to explain "Uhm well as you see i was obviously just horny you realize i was having sex often before you kept me here isolated from everyone" the lies slipping from my mouth like nothing but only if i was a good liar i was fidgeting with my hands avoiding eye contact waiting for him to say something "uh huh you know i watched you i know you have only had sex like three times so stop lying to me sweetheart" Fezco says with a chuckle leaning back in his chair his eyes staying on me "you could have just admitted that me standing there seeing you naked turned you on" he shrugged the words falling from his mouth effortlessly like it was nothing.

my jaw dropped blinking a few times i laugh shaking my head "yeah no no no that is not that case at ALL you do not even make me the slightest bit horny you make me want to fucking puke." i spit out making Fezco raise a eyebrow he stands up walking over to me leaning in close i could smell his cinammon aftershave mixed with a husky cologne smell as he whispers in my ear with a deep seductive voice "so i don't make you feel anything huh? when i was staring at your soapy naked body my mind running wild." my thighs clench as i feel heat building up between them my thong drenched in between my folds but i shake my hand "no you make me feel nothing at all." i let the lie slip thru my teeth trying to ignore the feeling between my thighs.

"So if i do this you don't feel anything? you just feel disgusted" he whispers again in my ear as his fingers slowly trail up my exposed thigh towards the heat between my legs i know he can feel the heat radiating off from between my thighs but i still deny bitting my lip to hold back a whimper as his fingers inch closer now resting on my inner thigh "nope get your hands fucking off of me" i spit out my body reacting way different than my words as i feel the heat between my legs burning needing anything even the slightest touch and thats what he did Fezco doesn't say anything as his fingers inch up more under my dress his middle finger pressing against my clit earning a whimper to escape out of my mouth my wetness soaking on his finger thru my thong.

"Hmm.. doesn't seem like your disgusted by me?" he chuckles as he lifts his fingers out from under my dress making my thighs clench again from the pleasure being gone his fingers glistening in my arousal as he licks it off his fingers groaning in approval making my jaw drop as i turn my face away from him as he dips his finger back in my panties running his finger up and down my slits a moan escaping my lips as his finger circles my entrance not pushing in before he pulls back completely licking his finger before sitting back down across from me his boner obvious in his pants "Go back to your room." Fezco spits out his sudden mood change making me confused as i dont move seeming to piss Fezco off more "i said fucking leave Aurora!" he yells out when i dont listen he gets up grabbing me by the throat pushing my body against the wall pinned against his.

I can feel his cock digging into me as his fingers tighten around my throat cursing his self out as his eyes meet mine i glare up at him hes not holding my throat tight enough to hurt me or cut of my air way but just enough to hold me in place against the wall his whole body trapping me there "fucking hell aurora why can't you just listen to me for once and leave" Fezco breathes out his breath on my face from how close we are i suck in a deep breath looking up at him before exhaling my breath hitting his face his hazel eyes darkening as his gaze stays on me "why do i have to leave?" i whisper my eyes staying on his waiting for him to respond

He stays silent for a few moments seeming to try and figure out what to say "fuck it" he mutters under his breath before his lips smash against mine one hand staying wrapped around my throat the other grabbing my waist and pulling me closer my legs wrapping around his waist, his cock digging into me as his hips started to grind against mine a moan escaping my lips giving him access to shove his tongue in my mouth as he took full control his hips grinding hard against me before a door slammed close downstairs followed by a child screaming "FEZCO!!" running up the stairs has me thrown to the floor landing painfully on my ass and Fezco panicking muttering on what the fuck was he doing as the little boy runs into the room.

The little boy immediately runs and jumps into Fezco's arms smiling and hugging him before his attention turned to me his face lighting up "your the girl from before!! that was in the guest room who fell and got really hurt right" he says jumping down and running over to me Fezco narrows his eyes at me obviously waiting for a explanation "right uhm he came knocking on my door and i answered it, it was uhm right after you helped me to my room after i fell and got hurt remember?" i say glaring over at him he looked a bit relieved to know i lied to the little boy for him the boy looked up at me with a smile "im tobias! but you can call me toby im Fezco's little brother" he said was a grin he was missing one of his front teeth so his smile was a little goofy.

I giggle and actually really smile for once since i have been here and guess i found out how they know each other "well im Aurora im.. his friend" i say with a smile not knowing what to say as Fezco returns to his desk continuing his work not paying attention to them "OH MY GOD LIKE THE PRINCESS FEZCO SHES NAMED AFTER A PRINCESS!!" toby yells jumping up and down i flinch a bit my ears hurt from how loud he was yelling "oh my god you have blonde hair like her to" he squeals causing Fezco to sigh and turn towards us "Yes buddy shes named after Princess Aurora and has blonde hair just like her" he says a bit annoyed but his tone is softer with toby nothing like how he speaks to anyone else.

Toby giggles as his name gets called by someone from downstairs "i have to go eat lunch bye bye princess! bye fez" he says giving me a hug before running out of the room that almost made me cry he was the sweetest kid i have ever met how is he related to that monster over there that just kissed me actually and seemed to be about to fuck me before his brother intruppeted us i sigh standing up about to walk out of his office as well before i hear his voice "that never happened it was a mistake you disgust me it was a in the moment thing" Fezco spits out "Feeling is mutural" i spit back as i slam the door behind me heading back to my room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PLEASE READ 🙏🙏

guys isnt toby literally the sweetest child you have ever met there was also a little bit of spicy stuff between Fezco and Aurora guysss its heating up a bit but remember this is a slow burn!!

seriously if you have read this far i literally love you and i hope you are enjoying this book so far

chapter 6 complete: may 23rd 2024