.

- Welcome! -
Welcome to 2 Sentence horror, here to make you scared or just cry I guess..

- The stories. -

"I thought it was in for a penny, in for a pound?" said the dirty woman
"It is, but your daughter is just skin and bones," replied the butcher.
-

When neptune disappeared without a trace, the world was shocked
When Uranus vanished, followed by Saturn, a disturbing pattern started to appear.
-

I found a picture of me sleeping, I live alone.
-

I sat in my ubers car and got a text. "I am waiting outside".
-

I am flying! why are my parents crying?
_

I woke up from knocking from the window. then I realized I don't have a window only a mirror
-

"Sarahh" a girl heard her mother calling her from downstairs. Sarah walks out to the stairs and sees her mother downstairs, then her mom pulled her into a room and says "I heard it too."
-

Me and my family was having a movie night with my cousins, aunties and uncles when we suddenly heard my fathers voice outside calling.my father is with us.
-

I screamed ran out of my room and yelled "dad I saw a huge spider can you come kill it?" I hope the man in my closet didn't notice I saw him or that I was actually home alone.
-

My dad and I were outside, he saw birds "how those birds are beautiful!" He said. Yeah they are beautiful, I realized that my dad was blind.
-

I was in my bedroom at night and something was crawling on all fours. My dog was on my bed.
-

I found a box in the attic filled with my childhood photos.. I just moved in
-

I woke up from a nap in my car. I dont own a car yet.
-

My mother came home 1 week early from her business trip. I didn't think much of it, that was when my mother Facetimed me and told me she was staying there for 5 weeks while my "mother" was making dinner in the kitchen.
-

My son said he wishes people didn't knock. When I told him about doorbells he asked me to install one on his window.
-

I heard my parents making food downstairs. My entire family is sleeping.
-

"Dad look at me!". The dad paused the video, crying.
-

"Mom!" I tried to act along. and ignore the fact that my parents left for a buisness trip 2 hours ago.
-

I was looking for my cat. Until I looked in my closet, it wasn't my cat.
-

My daughter told me that she saw someone in her mirror, i told her that it was probably just herself. I walked away and realised that she only has a window.
-

I went back to my home and saw my dog, I started to pet him. I went up to my room and I forgot that my dog died ages ago.
-

I saw some cool pictures of me and my "friends" ever since I moved in. I just moved into this new house today and my friends never hung out with out me.
-

My friends and I were having a sleepover, It was the middle of the night, I went to go get water, I saw my friend downstairs also getting water. All my friends are sleeping at the moment and I didn't hear any of them go downstairs.
-

I was talking to my daughter and she brought up a new friend she made. She went to go show me them, she brought me to a dead dog.
-

It has been a week since it has been cloudy. I can't breathe that good.
-

Today I was eating some food my friends gave me. I realised that all my friends are at their house, and I didn't make this myself.
-

My daughter said that she needed help for a "show and tell for school". She doesn't go to school.
-

Today my son came crying to me, "What's wrong?" I said, "It's the guy at my window again!".