Oneshot 2: Roadtrip pt. 1

Characters: Nemuki:💚 Shinoki: 💗 Crystal: 🔮 Night: 🐈 Skylar: 😈 Amor: 🎧 Chris: 🚺🚹 Kyla: 🐻 Hiei: 💜

It was exactly 6:00am when the Amoraltra team woke up. They were going on a road trip today. They packed their things into the trunk and
Bundled into the car and left home.

*timeskip to few hours later*

🐻: I'M HUNGRY ALREADY!!! CAN WE STOP BY A RESTAURANT PLEASEEE!?!?

🚹🚺: Kyla, that's exactly what I am doing right now--

🎧: SHIT I FORGOT TO USE THE BATHROOM!

🚺🚹: Oh God... Guys don't worry I'm going to look for the nearest restaurant here. Also Amor, can you be able to hold it till I find one?

🚹🚺's mind:

Dammit these people have so many complaints...

*they were able to find a nearby restaurant and they ate breakfast there. By the time they're gonna leave they had to make sure that everyone has used the bathroom so that they won't complain about using the bathroom later*

*Chris hears Nemuki and Skylar fighting at the back*

🚺🚹: What's going on there?

💚: SKYLAR WON'T GIVE MY PHONE BACK!!

😈:IF YOU DON'T STOP YAPPING I'LL THROW THIS OUT THE WINDOW!!

🔮: OH, SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! I CAN'T SLEEP!! WHY DID YOU SIT BESIDE EACH OTHER ANYWAYS!?

*nemu and sky were silenced by crystal shouting at them while crystal, still annoyed went back to sleep but she borrowed Night's headphones to use them as earmuffs.*

🚹🚺: Sky, give Nemu her phone back.

*timeskip to when the team are already far off*

🐻: Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

🚺🚹: Not yet Kyla.. You just asked that 5 minutes ago 😑

*Kyla starts standing on her seat because she got bored and she wanted to reach the ceiling of the car*

🐈: Kyla, sit down. You wanna fall and hit your head on one of the seats?

*Kyla sits back down*

*Shinoki gets the urge to vomit*

💗: Uhh.. Guys.? I am starting to feel carsick..

🎧: Did you remember to pack your medicine?

💗: I just checked and I-- *starts to feel like throwing up*

🐻: Uhh guys I think big brother might be dizzy

*Amor starts searching the bag if they have any plastic bags while Nemu and Kyla were helping their older brother hold in the vomit*

*Shinoki wasn't able to hold in the vomit any longer so he puked everywhere in the car*

Everyone: *screams except Chris*

🚹🚺's mind: I'm so pissed off right now.. Deep breath in, deep breath out..

(Stay tuned for part 2)