Bob and Bosip meet Chris (Altra's bf)

Bob and Bosip are just on the couch lounging. Bosip was doing nothing while Bob was using his new phone (his old one broke)

Bosip: Bob, you're starting to get addicted to that new phone.

Bob: Bosip, I'm just trying it out. Why, do you not want me to try it out? Geez.

(Few minutes later the 2 boys heard the doorbell ring. Bosip went to get the door. He opened it and to his surprise, Amor was waiting there. With someone perhaps, new to the Bob gang.)

Bosip: Oh! Amor, hey! We missed you! Bob! Amor's back!

(Bob runs down the stairs then attacks Amor with a big hug.)

Bob: I missed you Amor! *sees the new person behind Amor* uhh Amor..? Who's he? He's new...

Amor: oh I forgot! This is Chris. My.. Uh.. Boyfriend! *looks at Chris*right honey? *kisses him*

Bob: blegh. Don't kiss in front of me. It's gross Amor😭

Amor:ok, ok Bob. We won't kiss in front of you.

Bosip:you guys look so cute together! I support!

Bob: I don't think will trust this guy easily. You know I don't fully trust new guys Amor. Remember that one ex boyfriend you had? He only wanted to be with you because you look like good cumslut for him. He really didn't love you. What if it's the same thing for Chris?

Amor: Don't worry Bob. We've been dating for 3 years. I'll be ok with him!

Bob: Ok, as you say so and YOU'VE BEEN DATING FOR 3 YEARS WITHOUT TELLING ME AND BOSIP!?!?!? WHAT OTHER SECRETS ARE YOU KEEPING FROM US HUH!?

Amor: Bob please don't be mad... I have no other secrets. That's it.

Bob: Ok, then why didn't you tell us?

Amor: Sorry I didn't have the idea to tell you before. It was like I forgot about you guys for a bit, sorry...

Bosip: it's ok Amor.

Amor: btw where's the others? I wanna see them.

Bob: oh, they're sleeping. Like, all of them except me and Bosip.

Amor: Actually I'm staying for a couple of days. Is that alright with you?

Bob: Yeah, it's ok. Why though?

Amor: I just wanna get away from my other roomates.

Bob: Oh, ok! Can I hug you again Amor? 🥺

Amor: Sure. I don't mind.

(While Bob hugged Amor Bob looked at Chris while silently growling at him)